• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Ribbon Colors Represent Upper-Level Directors?

In summary, the colors of ribbons people receive at Conference and Leadership are white, teal, purple, navy, red, and fuschia.
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, all!

I'm working on a new jewelry idea, and can't find a program/guide from conference that shows the ribbon colors for upper level directors. Does anyone have the list? I know one is white, and I think there's a dark blue, but I can't remember for sure and would like to know which color goes with which level.

Thanks much!

Here you go:NED - Turquoise
SED - Purple
ED - Teal
SD - White
AD - Navy
D - Red
FD - Fuschia

are these the ribbon colors?

he he he....ask you know who's newly demoted AD what color her ribbon USED TO BE!!!!!! LOL

Linda you be bad.

Yeah, I know. Sometimes you just can't pass it up!

Thanks!!And it figures that it's Colleen who replies. I actually made the prototype jewelry with her in mind. :) Now I can go through my bead catalog and get the right colors of beads.

Kristina21 said:
are these the ribbon colors?
Yes, these are the colors of ribbons that people get at Conference and Leadership. There are others, too:
dark red - TPC
yellow - workshop presenter
green - online training completed
black - spouse/guest
blue - home office staff
light pink - career club sales
grey - career club recruiting

There are also some for the committees (promotions, tech, etc.).

And it figures that I'd remember the colors for the assorted other things, just not the Directors. :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
he he he....ask you know who's newly demoted AD what color her ribbon USED TO BE!!!!!! LOL
<snort>
I've got upline like that, too. And Colleen and I saw someone at Leadership who used to be an Exec who had AD or SD ribbon. :eek:

This just gets me excited for all the ribbons I'll have on my name badge this year. :)

I'll have 3! And if anyone thinks I was bad at Leadership with my "I have 2 ribbons" song, wait until I start singing the "I have 3 ribbons" song. :D

I'll have 5! You'll have to teach me your song, Ann. :)And I just ordered a new CS button. :D

pamperedlinda said:

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

chefann said:
I'll have 3! And if anyone thinks I was bad at Leadership with my "I have 2 ribbons" song, wait until I start singing the "I have 3 ribbons" song. :D
Oh, me too! You have to teach me the 3 ribbon song.

finley1991 said:
Here you go:

NED - Turquoise
SED - Purple
ED - Teal
SD - White
AD - Navy
D - Red
FD - Fuschia

What do these stand for, I'm figuring FD for Future Director, D for directors what are the others?

DebbieJ said:
This just gets me excited for all the ribbons I'll have on my name badge this year. :)

You will have to get some one to carry the train of ribbons you earned this year!!
Do they have one for covergirl?
:balloon:

Humble Beginnings said:
What do these stand for, I'm figuring FD for Future Director, D for directors what are the others?
FD = Future Director
D = Director
AD = Advanced Director
SD = Senior Director
ED = Executive Director
SED = Senior Executive Director
NED = National Executive Director

They're listed in the Policies document, in the benefits table on page 8.

pamperedlinda said:

Not to get anything started, but am I the only one out of the "loop"?

chefann said:
FD = Future Director
D = Director
AD = Advanced Director
SD = Senior Director
ED = Executive Director
SED = Senior Executive Director
NED = National Executive Director

They're listed in the Policies document, in the benefits table on page 8.

Thanks ChefAnn, I didn't realize there were that many levels.

Since I gave Colleen the item I had made (and don't have to worry about it being a surprise) I can post the pic of my new idea. It's an appreciation/motivation necklace. The colors will be matched to the Director level (Colleen's is navy, since she's helping some of her team members promote to Director, which will make her an Advanced Director). The rings say Focus, Strength, Discipline, Passion, Imagine and Integrity.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Jewelry/DSCI0014.jpg

That is pretty Ann!

I can't tell from the picture, what is the blue? Is it ribbon or beads? Can you post a closer-up photo?

They're woven beads. Little teeny glass beads that are woven together using a needle and thread, so they fit together like little bricks. Here's a pic of the beaded section:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Jewelry/DSCI0015.jpg

I Love My Necklace!!!!! Thanks Ann!

I shoulda taken a pic of you wearing it!Hey, maybe that's why that guy at Baja was flirting with you. ;)

Thanks for the picture Ann, that's what I thought it was. Very Pretty! And I bet it looks great on Colleen too :)

chefann said:
I shoulda taken a pic of you wearing it!

Hey, maybe that's why that guy at Baja was flirting with you. ;)

Musta been!

Oh- DH loves his new dork hat. He came in, saw it on the table, and cried out, "New dork hat!" :D (Well, after he said "Cookie" when he saw the cookies from TJ's on the counter.)

krzymomof4 said:
Not to get anything started, but am I the only one out of the "loop"?

Nope I have no idea either - but from the tone of it - its a doozy of a inside joke!! Not sure it should be shared in the thread - maybe in pm's..;)

1. What are Upper-Level Director Colors?

Upper-Level Director Colors are a set of exclusive colors that are available only to Pampered Chef Directors and above. These colors are designed to recognize and reward our top-performing consultants for their hard work and dedication.

2. How many Upper-Level Director Colors are there?

There are currently five Upper-Level Director Colors: Silver, Gold, Ruby, Emerald, and Diamond. Each color represents a different level of success within the company, with Diamond being the highest level.

3. How do I earn an Upper-Level Director Color?

To earn an Upper-Level Director Color, you must achieve and maintain a certain level of sales and leadership within your Pampered Chef business. Each color has specific requirements that must be met in order to qualify for that color. You can find more information about the requirements on the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with your upline Director.

4. Can I purchase an Upper-Level Director Color?

No, Upper-Level Director Colors cannot be purchased. They are earned and awarded based on a consultant's performance and achievements within the company.

5. Do I get to keep my Upper-Level Director Color forever?

Yes, once you have earned an Upper-Level Director Color, it is yours to keep forever as a symbol of your success and dedication to your Pampered Chef business. However, if you do not maintain the required level of sales and leadership, you may lose your color and need to work your way back up to earning it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
PamperedDor