• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Anyone Heard of Blessing Unlimited

You only have to pay for the first shipment, then it's a recurring charge. I'm not sure about processing credit cards.
bostonbelle
My cousin is thinking about becoming a consultant with them. I am not at all familiar with them. What questions should she think about when it comes to signing. I'm drawing a blank this morning.

She does know about PC. I have previously brought up the opportunity to her. I've offered to answer questions about parties etc... so keeping my foot in the door if this one doesn't work for her.

Thanks in advance for any info & tips you can help me with!

Teera

I would ask the same questions anyone would ask you about becoming a PC consultant.
What is the sign up cost?
What do I get for my investment?
What are the signing requirements?
What are the monthly requirements?
Is there a penalty for not meeting monthly requirements?
Is there an annual fee?
Do I have to keep inventory?
How much do I make?
Do I have to pay for host specials?
Other out of pocket expenses?
Do I have to pay for new products when they come out?

Getting the answers to these questions, and any others that other people will come up with, then comparing PC's answers may be just what you need to sway her to sign with you.

I would also ask her to consider the fact that the economy sucks. Are people going to spend money to decorate their house with nicknacks or find ways to feed their family the meals they like to eat out but can no longer afford to eat out?

exactly what pchockeymom said, but i'd also add "do i have to make deliveries"

if she's not interested in pc, that's fine, i would just be supportive. my best friend joined 31 and i've been helping her get started. she wanted to find something that she was passionate about and pc wasn't it - and that's okay. i'm not threatened by any other ds company because i know how great pc is and what it's done for me & my family. if pc isn't what she's passionate about she'd probably end up being a kitnapper and nobody wants that.

as far as blessings unlimited, i think their stuff is really cute & nice and probably the only ds party i might think about having (besides 31 cuz of my friend). it's very popular at my church (obviously - lol) so your friend might do well at it, but she also might see the difference between the two companies & decide to join your team! again, be supportive and don't burn any bridges or it might leave a bad taste in her mouth for pc. ;)

good luck!

do I have to pay to process credit cards?

Their product line is EXTREMELY limited. They are a DS company from the Christian Greeting card company DaySpring. Prices are ok, shipping is high.

1. What is Blessing Unlimited?

Blessing Unlimited is a direct sales company that offers home decor, gifts, and personal care products. They are known for their high-quality items and mission to spread blessings and positivity.

2. How does Blessing Unlimited differ from other direct sales companies?

Blessing Unlimited sets themselves apart by focusing on their mission of spreading blessings and positivity. They also offer unique and high-quality products that are not typically found in other direct sales companies.

3. Can anyone become a Blessing Unlimited consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Blessing Unlimited consultant as long as they are at least 18 years old and have a passion for the company's mission and products.

4. How do consultants earn income with Blessing Unlimited?

Consultants can earn income through sales commissions, team building bonuses, and other incentives. They also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts on personal purchases.

5. Is there a monthly sales quota for Blessing Unlimited consultants?

There is no monthly sales quota for Blessing Unlimited consultants. They have the freedom to work at their own pace and set their own goals. However, there are minimum requirements to maintain active status and earn certain bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies