• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone received their statement or deposit from June month end shows yet?

In summary, a commission statement is a document that outlines a salesperson's or employee's earnings and commissions for a specific period of time. It is typically issued on a monthly or quarterly basis and includes information such as total sales, commissions earned, deductions, and expenses. It may also include additional details like sales goals and performance metrics. Commission statements are different from pay stubs in that they focus specifically on commissions and are issued less frequently. They can be accessed through an online portal, email, or by requesting a physical copy from the employer. Independent contractors or self-employed individuals may need to create their own commission statements using software.
heat123
Silver Member
Just curious if anyone has recieved their statement or their deposit yet from June month end shows?

Usually I show my deposit first thing on the 8th and my statement later follows that morning or afternoon?:confused:

If the 8th falls on a weekend, they usually go to the next Monday. If you look at the calendar from the CN, you'll see that comission statements are scheduled for Monday, the 10th. It is also that way on the Consultant Planner. HTH

ok thanks Kate!

checkthe 8th or 22nd has fallen on a Sat before in April and I still got my deposit.... but this month... NO deposit.... Guess i have to wait till monday too!

Hi there! I have also been eagerly awaiting my statement and deposit from June month end shows. I usually see my deposit on the 8th as well, but sometimes it can take a couple of days to process. I'm sure it will be coming soon though! Have you reached out to your upline or the home office for any updates? They may have more information on the timeline for this month's statement and deposit. Keep me posted if you hear anything!

What is a commission statement?

A commission statement is a document that outlines the details of a salesperson's or employee's earnings and commissions for a specific period of time. It typically includes information such as the total sales made, commissions earned, and any deductions or expenses.

How often are commission statements issued?

The frequency of commission statements can vary depending on the company, but they are typically issued on a monthly or quarterly basis. Some companies may also issue them on a bi-weekly or yearly basis.

What information is typically included in a commission statement?

A commission statement will usually include the salesperson's or employee's name and ID number, sales or commission period, total sales made, commissions earned, any deductions or expenses, and the net amount due. It may also include additional details such as sales goals, performance metrics, and tax information.

How are commission statements different from pay stubs?

While both commission statements and pay stubs provide information about an employee's earnings, they are different in several ways. Commission statements focus specifically on commissions earned from sales, while pay stubs include information on regular wages, taxes, and deductions. Additionally, commission statements are usually issued less frequently than pay stubs.

How can I access my commission statement?

Most companies will provide commission statements through an online portal or via email. You can also request a physical copy from your employer if needed. If you are an independent contractor or self-employed, you may need to create your own commission statements using a spreadsheet or accounting software.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • PattieChef21