• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received the Cake Testers They Ordered From the Outlet?

In summary, according to the conversation, the person who received the order thinks that the order may have been sent to the floor and not actually shipped. They also think that the cake testers may be retired and going for a minimum of $5 with S&H on eBay.
cbord
I just received an email saying they have been shipped with fedx tracker.

They removed them from my order because they ran out (even though they had accepted the order at first - then they put it on hold). Did you order anything with them? If you get them it's because you must have been one of the first to get your order in!

My email confirmation said I was to receive them, and my CC was charged, box arrived yesterday...NO CAKE TESTERS. I will call HO Tuesday to get the adjustment....

They are not available to be picked so no one will get them. Just make sure you contact HO to get your payments adjusted!

testers?I only order the cake testers. According to FED X I have a package on the way. If no cake testers, the box will be empty??

Charlene

cbord said:
I only order the cake testers. According to FED X I have a package on the way. If no cake testers, the box will be empty??

Charlene

Wow, odd, maybe, just maybe you did get lucky...if so you have some fellow consultants about to pounce on you! LOL!

Does the number actually track? As in movement to a second location? Or does it just say shipping information received. If it just says shipping information received, the order was probably sent to the floor and transmitted, but didn't leave...

i'm still waiting to see. i'm starting to doubt it though, i'm still showing received too.

Mine arrived today :)

Mine arrived Monday.

I got mine today.

They are going as gift with purchase at my next few shows. They were 30 cents each with tax, S&H.

I think I'll mention they are retired and going for a minimum of $5 with S&H on eBay!

I did get mine.
cbord said:
I only order the cake testers. According to FED X I have a package on the way. If no cake testers, the box will be empty??

Charlene

I got mine.

i got mine too!

I got mine today along with my other outlet purchases. Yea!

I got mine today!!

I got mine on monday!!

Related to Has Anyone Received the Cake Testers They Ordered From the Outlet?

1. Are the cake testers from the outlet the same quality as the ones sold at full price?

Yes, the cake testers sold at the outlet are of the same high quality as the ones sold at full price. We take pride in providing top-notch products to all of our customers, regardless of where they are purchased from.

2. How long does it typically take for the cake testers to arrive when ordered from the outlet?

The shipping time for cake testers ordered from the outlet may vary, but on average it takes 5-7 business days for delivery. Please note that shipping times may be affected by the current global situation.

3. Can I return or exchange the cake testers if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including those purchased from the outlet. If you are not satisfied with your cake testers, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the cake testers at the outlet?

Our outlet prices are already discounted, but we do occasionally offer additional promotions and discounts. Be sure to sign up for our email list to stay updated on any current deals or promotions.

5. Are there any color or design options for the cake testers at the outlet?

The cake testers at the outlet may have limited color and design options compared to those sold at full price. However, we still offer a variety of options to choose from to fit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • DebPC