• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Know if This Is the Right Spot, But...

In summary, the hostess is worried because she submitted a show on the 10th and it's still just saying RECEIVED! HO is behind in updating lately, but there have been a few threads like this the last few weeks. The holidays are just hard on them. The show should appear in the IPT if it's already been submitted.
Tara1021
So, I submitted a show on the 7th. It's still registering as received and not picking etc. I actually submitted two shows on the 7th. One has already been shipped. I submitted a show on the 10th...shows it's "picking" Show from the 7th is still just saying RECEIVED! UGH!!! What's the deal???:mad:

They have been behind in updating lately, don't panic!! There have been a few threads like this the last few weeks. The holidays are just hard on HO!

I know! It's just worrisome since I know the hostess is going out of town and there are christmas gifts in there. It's a 1000 dollar show.

Does the amount from your show appear in your Individual Performance Tracker? If not, there might be a hold on the show... perhaps a credit card was declined. You should have received a notice if that were the case, but you never know. I'd call HO and see if there's a hold.

I submitted 2 shows at the same time on Sat., Dec. 9th - one is showing shipped, and the other is showing still just received.....I'm getting a little nervous too, just because the one that is still showing received is a fundraiser, and we gave parents a pick-up date of Dec. 18th (School is out the 20th)!

chefmelody said:
Does the amount from your show appear in your Individual Performance Tracker? If not, there might be a hold on the show... perhaps a credit card was declined. You should have received a notice if that were the case, but you never know. I'd call HO and see if there's a hold.

I agree. Check your IPT & see if there is a total there. If it says zero, it's on hold.

It's been in my IPT since the day after! I just got notice that a show i submitted on the 10th shipped! Anyway, it finally says picking. I sure hope they get it out tomorrow!!!

Sometimes at this time of year they take orders out of sequence in the warehouse, depending on whether there's a backordered item that's expected to be in soon included in the order, or if it's going to a location that typically tales a little longer to receive shipments. The ship-to location will really factor in for everything that's submitted on /after 12/15 so that more of those orders will likely make it to their destinations by 12/23.

Related to I Don't Know if This Is the Right Spot, But...

1. What is "I Don't Know if This Is the Right Spot, But..."?

"I Don't Know if This Is the Right Spot, But..." is a phrase commonly used when someone is unsure about where to place an item or how to use a product. It is often used in cooking and baking, as well as other household tasks.

2. How can I determine if a spot is the right one for my item?

The best way to determine if a spot is the right one for your item is to read the instructions or follow the recipe closely. If there are no specific instructions, use your best judgement and common sense to determine the best spot for your item.

3. What should I do if I accidentally place my item in the wrong spot?

If you accidentally place your item in the wrong spot, you can simply move it to the correct spot. If the item has already been used or cooked, you may need to adjust the cooking time or temperature to ensure it is still cooked properly.

4. Can I use "I Don't Know if This Is the Right Spot, But..." in other areas of my life?

Yes, the phrase "I Don't Know if This Is the Right Spot, But..." can be used in various situations where someone is unsure about the best course of action. It can be used in a lighthearted manner or in more serious situations.

5. Are there any tips for finding the right spot for my item?

Some tips for finding the right spot for your item include reading the instructions carefully, using common sense, and looking for similar items or ingredients in the recipe or task you are completing. You can also reach out to others for advice or do some research online for tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sizzo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
murkey
  • AshleyAllison