• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Released for Picking Vs. Received

In summary, "Released for Picking" and "Received" are two different statuses for a customer's order. "Released for Picking" means that the order has been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, while "Received" means that the customer has physically received their order. The order status for both can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account, and changes cannot be made once the order is released for picking. If a customer is not available to receive their order when it is marked as "Received," they can reschedule or pick up their package, or contact customer service for assistance with reshipment. Delays in the picking and packing process may occur, but the team is working to fulfill the order as quickly as possible.
Hunter Mom
I submitted two shows this month, one on 1/28 and one today. Today's shows as released for picking, the other just received. Doesn't that seem odd? Granted, the earlier one was quite large, but still...

Released for picking means everything about the show has cleared. It often goes back to received before it changes to picked.

I guess I haven't paid that much attention before. I think my other one said released earlier today.

What is the difference between "Released for Picking" and "Received"?

"Released for Picking" refers to when a customer's order has been approved and sent to the warehouse for fulfillment. This means that the items are ready to be picked and packed for shipment. "Received," on the other hand, means that the customer has physically received their order and it has been marked as delivered.

How can I track my order status for "Released for Picking" and "Received"?

You can track your order status for both "Released for Picking" and "Received" through your Pampered Chef account. Once your order has been released for picking, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to monitor the progress of your shipment. Once your order has been marked as received, you can view the delivery confirmation and any additional updates.

Why does my order say "Released for Picking" for an extended period of time?

In some cases, there may be delays in the picking and packing process due to high demand or inventory shortages. This could result in an extended period of time where your order is in the "Released for Picking" status. Rest assured, our team is working to fulfill your order as quickly as possible and will provide updates if there are any significant delays.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been "Released for Picking"?

Unfortunately, once an order has been released for picking, we are unable to make any changes or modifications. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and recommend reviewing your order carefully before it is released for picking.

What happens if I am not available to receive my order when it is marked as "Received"?

If you are not available to receive your order when it is marked as "Received," the delivery carrier will typically leave a notification with instructions for rescheduling or picking up your package. If the package is not retrieved within a certain timeframe, it may be returned to our warehouse. In this case, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with reshipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Tara1021
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sizzo