• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Things Ordered From Vendors at Conference

In summary, the items ordered from Nancy's Artwork may take longer to get than expected, but they eventually arrive. Wave 1 and 2 orders arrived within a few weeks, but Wave 3 order has still not arrived. The link to VIP is no longer available.
mamavazquez
I was just wondering when I should expect to receive the things I ordered at conference? I was in WAVE 1 and ordered from Nancy's Artwork. I thought for sure we would have received it by now!:(

Last year it took 6 weeks for me to get my stuff from Nancy's! Yes, 6 weeks!! Took 4 weeks to get my stuff from Town & Country...

These guys get so overloaded and they are not nearly as big or organized as PC is and it just takes forever...

I was in wave 1 and got my stuff from Nancy yesterday.

I too was in wave 1 & got my things from Nancy on monday.

Wave 2, still no sign of Nancy's stuff...I loved that I got to bring home the stuff from Merrill!

I ordered a tank-top and pink jacket from VIP and still do not have it :(

mamavazquez said:
I was just wondering when I should expect to receive the things I ordered at conference? I was in WAVE 1 and ordered from Nancy's Artwork. I thought for sure we would have received it by now!:(

Don't forget that Nancy was there for all 3 Waves so even though you placed an order at #1, she didn't get home to process them until after the end of Wave 3. Plus she always gives such nice gifts for purchasing at conference that it's worth the wait....kinda :)

what is the website to go to Nancy's to see what she has?

I received both my items from Nanci's and VIP yesterday.:)

I was in wave 3 and I've already (last week) recevied my things from Nancy's.

I received both my items from Nanci's and VIP yesterday.

I ordered some things from VIP BEFORE conference and still have not received it. This is getting to be very frustrating.

I recived my Nancy's stuff two days ago and I was in Wave 3!!!! :) I like the freebee stuff that she includes for ordering at conference!!

What is the link to VIP, please ????

I don't believe they have a link any longer, as they are no longer an authorized vendor. I don't think they carry any more PC items, but I'm not sure. Just do a search for VIP and you can find them that way, if you want to check and be sure.

Merrill is our only vendor. VIP was dropped as well as Nancy's artwork. Sadly since both of them were more reasonably priced then Merrill.

Kathie's Kitchen said:
What is the link to VIP, please ????

We no longer have VIP as a vendor. Only Merrill.

I see you are new to ChefSuccess...Welcome :) When posting on a thread, you might want to double check the date....this was from last July's conference. As you sort through all the threads, remember that some of the products and specials have been discontinued.

A great thread was started the other day with tips for new cheffers. I don't know how to link it here but someone else will before too long! It's called The Hitchhiker's Guide to Chef Success (by The Kitchen Guy).

That thread is in the Lounge - it's a sticky, so it's always at the top of the Lounge.

chefann said:
That thread is in the Lounge - it's a sticky, so it's always at the top of the Lounge.

See? I told you someone would have the info...does it surprise anyone that ChefAnn is the one to provide it?? :D

Lisa: pbbbbhhhtttt. :p:)

Related to Things Ordered From Vendors at Conference

1. How do I place an order for items from vendors at conference?

To place an order for items from vendors at conference, you can either visit the vendor booths in person during the designated shopping times, or you can place an order through the designated order form provided at conference. Make sure to provide the vendor with your contact information and payment method.

2. Can I order items from multiple vendors at once?

Yes, you can order items from multiple vendors at once. You can visit different vendor booths during shopping times or you can include multiple orders on the same order form. However, please note that each vendor may have their own payment and shipping policies.

3. How long will it take for my ordered items to arrive?

The delivery time for ordered items from vendors at conference may vary depending on the vendor and their shipping policies. Please check with the vendor for estimated delivery times. Keep in mind that some items may need to be shipped after conference ends.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for purchasing items from vendors at conference?

Some vendors may offer special discounts or promotions for items purchased at conference. Make sure to check with the individual vendors for any potential offers. Additionally, Pampered Chef may offer conference-exclusive discounts or promotions for specific vendors.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased from vendors at conference?

The return policy for items purchased from vendors at conference may vary depending on the vendor. Please check with the vendor for their specific return policies. If you encounter any issues with a purchased item, please contact the vendor directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies