• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A $1,000 Shopping Spree for 4 Homes!

In summary, to enter for a chance to win the $1,000 shopping spree for 4 homes from Pampered Chef, simply make a purchase of $75 or more between [insert dates]. The winner will be randomly selected on [insert date] and announced on the website and social media pages, as well as notified via email or phone. The shopping spree can be used at any Pampered Chef store or online and does not have an expiration date. There are no restrictions on what products can be purchased with the gift card.
Jennie4PC
I just got home from a show and I left with 1700 in sales. 1 lady by herself ordered $1000 worth of stuff. I could not believe it when I was adding her order up. She informed me that she has 4 different homes and she purchased pretty much the same stuff for 3 of her houses.

wow wow wow. that is so great! clearly you showed her why she couldn't live without it in any of her homes! You must feel almost dizzy!Marghi

I once had a woman order $600. That was an outside order. She has 2 houses in different states. Nice to know others want there kitchens to be a "Pampered Chef Kitchen"
Great for you :) Make sure you never lose her information. She will probably be a very loyal customer.

WOw! That is fabulous!! I have had a few customers who buy big like that(not that big though!) and one just placed a $200 order on my website last month! THat is so exciting for you!! :)

Wow! That is incredible. Congrats to you! My largest order from one person was about $250. You must have nearly fallen off your chair when you got that order. You almost want to ask if they are playing a joke on you. Ha. Good Job.

Oh My Gosh! How awesome!

Related to A $1,000 Shopping Spree for 4 Homes!

1. How do I enter to win the $1,000 shopping spree for 4 homes?

To enter for a chance to win the $1,000 shopping spree for 4 homes, simply make a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef between [insert dates]. Each purchase of $75 or more will count as one entry into the sweepstakes. Multiple entries are allowed.

2. When will the winner of the shopping spree be announced?

The winner of the shopping spree will be randomly selected on [insert date] and will be announced on our website and social media pages. The winner will also be notified via email or phone.

3. Can I use the $1,000 shopping spree for 4 homes at any Pampered Chef store?

Yes, the $1,000 shopping spree can be used at any Pampered Chef store or online at pamperedchef.com. The winner will receive a gift card with the full amount loaded onto it, which can be used for multiple purchases.

4. Is there an expiration date for the $1,000 shopping spree?

The $1,000 shopping spree does not have an expiration date and can be used at any time. However, we encourage the winner to use the gift card within a year to ensure the availability of desired products.

5. Are there any restrictions on what I can purchase with the $1,000 shopping spree?

There are no restrictions on what products can be purchased with the $1,000 shopping spree. The winner can choose from our entire catalog of high-quality kitchenware and cooking tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
adnoel
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Lexif424