• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special in July: Need Your Ideas!

In summary, the guest special for July is still being decided and the company is seeking ideas from customers. The announcement for the special will be made as soon as it is finalized, with updates available on their website and social media pages. Multiple ideas can be suggested and can be submitted via email or social media. The special will most likely be available for select products only, but there will be a variety to cater to different needs and preferences.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
How are you doing with the July guest special? I'm promoting it and being very excited but noone is very interested as of yet. I'm thinking that maybe all of you out there have better ideas than I am using... can't wait to hear them!

I am not doing so well with it either. I think people will really want it or think nothing of it. I can't unload it at all on my last show! I tried telling them it would be a nice gift for a wedding shower or wedding. :)

Good luck. I am just glad this month is almost over. It was really bad for me :(

I've been taking the plates and utensils to use at shows. Haven't sold any yet this month, but then the only live show I had was Tuesday, and it's only at $50. :(

Ok, oops, I haven't had my coffee yet. I thought you meant the Salad Spinner (the host special).

So for the record, no, I have a hard enough time getting people to buy the spinner, and NO ONE is even remotely interested in the guest specials.

I have sold very few of those - even before they were the special. I include them in my display with the grilling items and they still don't sell. I think part of the thinking is, if I am going to use plastic, I will just use the disposable kind! I think they are kind of nifty, but haven't been selling them.

I think the plates would sell better if they were microwaveable. But I really like the utensils. :)

Related to Guest Special in July: Need Your Ideas!

What is the guest special for July?

The guest special for July is still being decided. We are looking for ideas from our customers to help us create a special offer that you will love!

When will the guest special for July be announced?

We will announce the guest special for July as soon as it is finalized. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates!

Can I suggest multiple ideas for the guest special in July?

Yes, you can suggest as many ideas as you'd like! We encourage our customers to share their creative ideas with us.

How do I submit my idea for the guest special in July?

To submit your idea for the guest special in July, you can email us at [insert email address] or message us on our social media pages. We can't wait to see your ideas!

Will the guest special for July be available for all products?

The guest special for July will most likely be available for select products only. However, we will try to include a variety of products to cater to different needs and preferences. Stay tuned for the final announcement!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • Jenni