• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November and December Specials Are up

In summary, the specials are posted for the rest of the year. The holiday items (plates, cookie press) for December are available now. To get excited about the original host plan, focus on the extra bonus--the 1 or 2 pieces of SA for 60% off. You can find the specials on the website, Adobe, or by looking for them in the CC - Promotions downloads.
chefcharity
The specials are posted for the rest of the year.

Simple additions and bar ware for November
and
Holiday items (plates, cookie press) for December

Need to find out how to get excited about this to make my guest excited. The cookie press will be good, but I have trouble with SA around here. Anyone have any ideas? How do you market this special when you are in an area that doesn't order many SA items? Maybe I need to just really get excited about the original host plan (which I am) and not focus - and not let them focus - on that extra bonus....

chefcharity said:
The specials are posted for the rest of the year.

Simple additions and bar ware for November
and
Holiday items (plates, cookie press) for December

Need to find out how to get excited about this to make my guest excited. The cookie press will be good, but I have trouble with SA around here. Anyone have any ideas? How do you market this special when you are in an area that doesn't order many SA items? Maybe I need to just really get excited about the original host plan (which I am) and not focus - and not let them focus - on that extra bonus....

There ya go! Extra bonus is key. After discussing the many, fabulous, host benefits...then say really excited..."AND as an extra bonus, you can get 1 (or 2) pieces of SA for 60% off. Imagine how nice your holiday table will look with one of our elegant pieces..."

Where are you finding the specials? I don't see them in the CC - Promotions downloads. Is there somewhere else to look?

Open the October host special link and then change OCT to NOV or DEC. Secret trick to see them before the links are up. You can do it with the guest specials also.

ivykeep said:
Open the October host special link and then change OCT to NOV or DEC. Secret trick to see them before the links are up. You can do it with the guest specials also.

It automatically opens adobe (I have adobe Professional if that matters) and I am not able to change the link. What am I doing wrong?

I agree about focusing on the main Host Benefits- and not the Host Special for the month. But when you do mention the "extra bonus" for the month, you could maybe put the idea out there that it's a great way to "try a piece at home- to jazz up ordinary meals with a simple bowl" OR to give as a Holiday Gift to someone they know who loves to entertain, etc.I know as a customer, I never considered purchasing SA because I thought it was too expensive for something I could get at Walmart or Target for something similar. But once I became a consultant and purchased a few pieces for my kit (dots bowl and platter, and some outlet bowls, trays, etc), I was HOOKED! Now I want to add more- just have to earn the $$ to do it first. :D So I'll probably be sure to use my SA ALOT at my shows during the upcoming months- to platter food instead of serving out of the DCB or skillet, and talk about how I can keep food warm in the oven on the platters, etc,...

Personally, I'm not a fan of the dots and new patterns but I have a cabinet full of SA that I use both every day and for entertaining. I have lots of the plain white, some of the salsa patterns and a few sets of the pink polka dot cups and squares that I will never understand why they stopped selling!Yesterday I had friends from my mommy group over for coffee and I used my SA serving stands, the carafe, and SA cups. I heard a couple of ladies saying "oooh, I want one of these!" about the stands and noticed a couple more looking at the bottoms of the cups to see what brand they were before they poured their coffee. The serving stands may not be for everyone, but there are lots of ladies out there that enjoy hosting get togethers (like I do!) and like having a few versatile hostess stands. Almost everyone loves the SA cups once they've seen one in person.My favorite selling point about SA is that they're so versatile! I use the small squares to serve dessert, snacks or brunch when I have friends over but I also use them every day as kids plates. My DD has been using the small plates at meal times since she was about one year old, on the rare occasion that one was dropped it never broke because it's so heavy duty. I like that she can have a plate that looks like ours at the dinner table but is the right size for a child. I use the petite squares for dipping sauces, every thing from Dim Sum at dinner parties to ketchup and mustard for kids or syrup for dipping French Toast sticks at breakfast. At kids parties I've used the SA cups as snack dishes and put several in the middle of the table with things like gold fish and fruit snacks. So my SA go from every day use to parties and I save a ton of cabinet space by not needing two or three different sets of dishes.I'm going to be bringing along a couple of cups and small squares to my September parties where we're making Potato Soup. I'll serve the host in a SA cup and have the extra one there for guests to pick up and I'll talk about the many things I use them for. I'll make a note of anyone who is interested in purchasing SA and give them a call in October about the upcoming host special for November and try to get a few bookings :)

Last edited:
Thanks Valerie. I like the idea of soup in one cup for the host... I think I am going to do the potato soup for sept so that would be great

What are the special offers for November and December?

The special offers for November and December include discounts on select products, exclusive bundles, and free gifts with purchases.

When do the November and December specials start?

The November and December specials start on November 1st and run until December 31st.

Are there any limited time offers for the November and December specials?

Yes, there are limited time offers that will be announced throughout the months of November and December. Be sure to check back regularly for these special deals.

Can I combine the November and December specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the November and December specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

How can I take advantage of the November and December specials?

To take advantage of the November and December specials, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a virtual or in-person cooking party to learn more about the specials and place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies