• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Guests Having Trouble with Guest Specials on PWS Orders?

In summary, there have been difficulties with guests understanding and ordering the Guest Special on the PWS. This often leads to follow-up calls to add the special, but there have also been instances where orders have to be adjusted due to guests not meeting the minimum requirement for the special. Some members suggest that this issue should be addressed and communicated to HO for potential changes to the website.
MLinAZ
Gold Member
Does anyone else find that their guests have trouble with the Guest Special when ordering on the PWS?

It seems like most of the time guests don't know to order it so I end up following-up with them to add it (which isn't a problem - gives me a really good excuse to get on the phone!). But then today I got an order and she ordered 2 cookbooks, both as the free ones. So now I have to call her and tell her uh, sorry but your order just went up ~$16 because you can't get TWO free cookbooks!

What do you do to help make this process easier? Is it in your host coaching?

I think that's just the way it goes. The guest special terms are explained in the flier, not sure about the page on which it's displayed on the website. Some people are just always going to be looking to get something for nothing.

I received a guest order today and noticed that she only ordered $10.50 in products, but the order shows her receiving a free cookbook. I just went in as a "guest" under the same show and if you click on the guest special link, it does not say anything about a minimum order of $60.00. Something doesn't seem right.......

This is the kind of stuff that needs to be sent to HO as feedback. They need to know that there is a need for some sort of disclaimer on the site, or adjustment to the programming so it recognizes the Guest Specials and the need for the qualifying order amount.

I agree and will shoot them an email. The only thing I saw regarding the guest special is the flashing screen on my home page. It is extremely possible to miss it there and again, unless you specifically open that, you still don't see the disclaimer about spending $60.

What is the current guest special?

The current guest special is the Stoneware Bar Pan which is available for purchase at a discounted price of $25 with a minimum purchase of $75.

How can I place a Pws Order?

To place a Pws (Personal Website) order, simply go to our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart. At checkout, make sure to select the option for "Pws Order" and enter the name of your consultant to ensure they receive credit for the sale.

Can I combine my Pws Order with a party order?

Yes, you can combine your Pws Order with a party order as long as the party is still open. Just let your consultant know and they can add your Pws Order to the party order to save on shipping costs.

How long does it take for Pws Orders to be delivered?

Pws Orders typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered, but this may vary depending on your location. If you need your order sooner, please contact your consultant to explore other shipping options.

What is the return policy for Guest Special and Pws Orders?

Guest Special and Pws Orders can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. The items must be in their original packaging and in unused condition. Please contact your consultant for more information on returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef