• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special for Past Hosts ??

In summary, the current guest special for past hosts is a free gift with a minimum purchase of $75, which changes every month and is typically a popular or new product from the catalog. To redeem past host rewards for the guest special, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add the guest special to your cart. Past host rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, and they expire after one year. They can be used on any Pampered Chef product, but not towards shipping charges or taxes.
Get_Pampered
Gold Member
I have a guest order of $61 so she also wants the small bamboo set for free. However, P3 is showing that since she is a past host, her discount brings her total to $54 and that she is not eligible to order the guest special. This doesn't seem right...is this how it is supposed to be?

It has to be $60 AFTER her discount.

Oh, well that is kinda crummy. Thank you for the clarification...I will call her.

not crummy :) Just like for guests it is before tax & shipping and after discounts. She actually didn't spend $60 so she can still go shopping!! :)

Say, "With your 10% discount, your total is $54. You need $6 more to get to your $60. Can I suggest..." and be ready with items at $7 or more (because she gets another 10% off those too)!

YES, this is a good thing! It's like getting that addtional item for free, plus another freebie!

1. What is the current guest special for past hosts?

The current guest special for past hosts is a free gift with a minimum purchase of $75. This gift changes every month and is typically a popular or new product from our catalog.

2. How do I redeem my past host rewards for the guest special?

To redeem your past host rewards for the guest special, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add the guest special to your cart. Your past host rewards will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Can I combine my past host rewards with other discounts or promotions?

No, past host rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, including the guest special. Only one discount can be applied per order.

4. Do my past host rewards expire?

Yes, past host rewards expire after one year. It's important to use them before they expire to take advantage of the benefits you earned as a host.

5. Can I use my past host rewards on any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, past host rewards can be used on any Pampered Chef product, including the guest special. However, they cannot be used towards shipping charges or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24