• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I leave the recipient blank when using a gift certificate?

In summary, to purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can visit their website or contact a consultant directly. The gift certificate can be used towards any product and is valid for one year from the date of purchase. Multiple gift certificates can be combined for one purchase and products purchased with a gift certificate can be returned for a new gift certificate.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Can I leave the recepient blank? And just put the guest's address in to have them shipped to her?

Yes, you can leave the recipient blank and just put the guest's address in as the shipping address. However, it's always a good idea to double check with the company or website to make sure this is allowed and that the package will be delivered correctly.

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can either visit our website and select the "Gift Certificates" option or contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly.

2. Can I use a gift certificate towards any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards any Pampered Chef product, including online and in-person purchases, as well as shipping and tax fees.

3. How long is a Pampered Chef gift certificate valid for?

Our gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase. After that time, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

4. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the gift certificate codes at checkout and the total amount will be applied to your order.

5. Can I return a product purchased with a gift certificate?

Yes, you can return a product purchased with a gift certificate. The value of the gift certificate will be refunded back to you in the form of a new gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hercgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hercgirl
  • pamperedpartridge