• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Partial Payment with Gift Certificate: How to Enter in Payment Section

In summary, PP+ is a loyalty program where customers can earn points for purchases and redeem them for discounts, while gift certificates are pre-paid vouchers for purchases. PP+ points can be earned through purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Both PP+ points and gift certificates can be used together for a purchase. PP+ points expire after 12 months of inactivity and cannot be transferred to another person. They can only be used by the account holder for purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
lisa717
I have a guest paying partial payment with a gift certificate...how do I enter this in the payment section??????? I don't see a gift certificate as an option..HELP!!

You can not accept gift certificates. They need to go through the HO for these. The reason for this is the person who sold the GC already made the commission off of it!

SO what does she do with it???????????

When she received her gift certificate it would have had instructions on how to redeem it. She needs to call HO to place her order. Sorry she can't use it at your show!:(

That's one thing I don't like about the gift certificates. No matter what, people think they can use them at shows. I like doing my own for people. I wonder how many of those people attempt to use at shows.:eek: Actual gifts, I don't think that has happened (they use them quickly!), but those that I give at raffles... :angel:

OK thanks..I wouldn't get commission on it, seems like a pain in the butt though as she placed a large order.

And they have to pay direct shipping when they use them with HO. A service you may want to provide is helping her pick something that comes out really close to the certificate amount after shipping and tax.

What is the difference between PP+ and a gift certificate?

PP+ is a loyalty program that allows customers to earn points for every purchase they make and redeem those points for discounts on future purchases. Gift certificates are pre-paid vouchers that can be given as gifts or used to make purchases.

How do I earn PP+ points?

You can earn PP+ points by making purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Points are earned based on the total amount spent on each purchase.

Can I use PP+ and a gift certificate together?

Yes, you can use both PP+ points and a gift certificate towards a purchase. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout and choose the option to redeem your PP+ points.

Do PP+ points expire?

Yes, PP+ points expire after 12 months of inactivity in your account. Inactivity is defined as not earning or redeeming points for a period of 12 months.

Can I transfer my PP+ points to someone else?

No, PP+ points are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinNC
Replies