• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates Going Away...

In summary, existing gift certificates will still be valid until their expiration date, but after that, they will no longer be accepted as payment for Pampered Chef purchases. Gift certificates are no longer available for purchase, but you can still give the gift of Pampered Chef by purchasing products directly from the website or hosting a cooking party. The decision to discontinue gift certificates was made in order to streamline payment options and improve the overall customer experience. Unfortunately, gift certificates can no longer be used to make payments towards party orders, but they can still be used for individual purchases. There are currently no plans to introduce new forms of payment to replace gift certificates.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Someone posted on FB that the gift certificates are going away and will be replaced with something else. I asked where they heard this and they said it was in the Spring Marketing guide. I'm interested to find out more! I've never liked gift certificates and only sold them if someone insisted on purchasing one on a party.

That's interesting...can't wait to get my Marketing Guide to see what it's all about. I'd LOVE it if they came up with a better solution to the GC option we have now. I'm like you - I never offer it or mention it. I actually tell people it's not a good option. Not only because they don't purchase through me, but they always have to pay direct shipping, and several times, people were upset because they couldn't use their PHD, or couldn't order from the Outlet.

It's listed in the Product Guide for Spring on the very last page that lists the discontinued items. I hope the new system will link gift certificates to our own personal websites so that if someone orders more that what the certificate is for, we would get the credit for it.

1. What will happen to my current gift certificates now that they are going away?

Any existing gift certificates will still be valid until their expiration date. After that, they will no longer be accepted as payment for Pampered Chef purchases.

2. Can I still purchase gift certificates as gifts for others?

No, gift certificates are no longer available for purchase. However, you can still give the gift of Pampered Chef by purchasing products directly from our website or hosting a cooking party for your friends and family.

3. Why are gift certificates being discontinued?

We have made the decision to discontinue gift certificates in order to streamline our payment options and provide a better overall experience for our customers.

4. Can I use my gift certificate to make a payment towards a party order?

Unfortunately, gift certificates can no longer be used to make payments towards party orders. However, you can still use them as payment for individual purchases through our website.

5. Will there be any new forms of payment available to replace gift certificates?

At this time, there are no plans to introduce new forms of payment to replace gift certificates. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • kjledford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies