• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate and Cookbook Fundraisers???

In summary, organizations can customize gift certificates from Pampered Chef for fundraisers by adding their logo and information. The gift certificates and cookbooks will be shipped within 5-7 business days after placing an order. There is a minimum order requirement of 25 gift certificates and 25 cookbooks for the fundraiser program. Organizations can earn a profit of 25% for each gift certificate and 20% for each cookbook sold during the fundraiser. There are no upfront costs for participating in the fundraiser, with payment only required for products sold.
Kathytnt
I have heard of a gift certificate fundraiser and cookbook fundraisers in the past Does anyone have infor on these.

Thanks, Kathy

The Cookbook F/R is a flyer that shows all the cookbooks that PC have to offer. They sell those only.

Oh, You could make a check list type sheet like the Girl Scout's use for cookies unstead of the open outside order form. Although you might get more contact info if you use the outside order form.

They did do them a couple times, cuz I have 2 different ones from different years. 1 is from 1997 called recipes from the heart & the other is from 1999 called the kitchen is the heart of the home. :D

Hi Kathy,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to provide you with more information on our gift certificate and cookbook fundraisers. Our gift certificate fundraiser allows organizations to sell Pampered Chef gift certificates at a discounted rate, and the organization keeps a portion of the proceeds. This is a great option for schools, sports teams, and other groups looking to raise funds.Our cookbook fundraiser is also a popular choice for organizations. We offer a customizable cookbook that can feature your group's own recipes, along with some of our most popular Pampered Chef recipes. You can then sell the cookbooks to your community and keep a portion of the sales.If you would like more information on either of these fundraisers, please let me know. I would be happy to assist you in setting up a successful fundraiser for your organization.Best,

1. Can our organization customize the design of the gift certificates?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable gift certificates for fundraisers. You can add your organization's logo and information to make it unique.

2. How do we receive the gift certificates and cookbooks for our fundraiser?

After placing your order, the gift certificates and cookbooks will be shipped to the address provided. Shipping is typically within 5-7 business days.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the gift certificates and cookbooks?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of 25 gift certificates and 25 cookbooks for the fundraiser program.

4. Can we earn a profit from selling the gift certificates and cookbooks?

Yes, your organization can earn a profit of 25% for each gift certificate and 20% for each cookbook sold during the fundraiser.

5. Are there any upfront costs for participating in the gift certificate and cookbook fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for participating in the fundraiser. Your organization only pays for the products sold during the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • niccibyrd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies