• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Your Host to the Next Level

In summary, getting your host to the next level can result in earning more free and discounted products, higher commissions, and more rewards and benefits for their party. To motivate your host, you can highlight these benefits and offer special incentives or prizes. As a consultant, you can assist your host by providing resources, setting achievable goals, and creating a plan. Common obstacles that hosts may face include lack of time, difficulty getting guests to attend, and low sales, but you can offer support and guidance to help them overcome these challenges. Some creative ways to help hosts reach the next level include hosting theme parties, offering special promotions, and collaborating on personalized invitations and social media promotions.
DebPC
Staff member
Before leaving the night of the show-

"Before we close your show, you'll want to call everyone you invited who hasn't already placed an order or couldn't come tonite. This is an important step because if you invited them, you'll need to find out if they'd like to place an order."
"You'll be surprised how many will want to look at a catalog or check out our website to see what's new. The last thing you want is for us to close your show and then someone calls you with an order. I can't amend the order once it's sent in."
"It's not neccesary to pressure anyone, just say-"I'm going to be closing my show on____________ , they have a lot of new products, and I didn't want to leave you out. Would you like to look at a catalog or check the website?"
Debbie

and I can assist with any orders that come in after the show closes. Just have them call us or email us directly with their order. "Let's get going on closing your show, but don't forget to make those calls first."

:
Great advice! It's definitely important to make sure you follow up with everyone you invited to the show. You never know who might be interested in placing an order or checking out the new products. And I agree, it's better to give them the option to look at a catalog or website rather than pressuring them. Thanks for sharing this reminder.

What are the benefits of getting my host to the next level?

By getting your host to the next level, you can earn more free and discounted products, as well as potentially earning higher commissions. Additionally, your host will also receive more rewards and benefits, making their party even more enjoyable.

How can I motivate my host to reach the next level?

One way to motivate your host is to showcase the benefits they will receive by reaching the next level, such as free products and rewards. You can also offer special incentives or prizes for hosts who reach the next level.

What can I do to help my host reach the next level?

As a consultant, you can provide your host with resources and tips to help them reach the next level, such as hosting multiple parties or inviting more guests. You can also work closely with them to set achievable goals and create a plan to reach them.

What are some common obstacles that hosts face in reaching the next level?

Some common obstacles that hosts face include lack of time, difficulty getting guests to attend, and low sales. As a consultant, you can offer support and guidance to help your host overcome these obstacles and reach the next level.

What are some creative ways to help hosts reach the next level?

One creative way to help hosts reach the next level is by hosting theme parties or offering special promotions. This can help generate excitement and encourage guests to attend and make purchases. You can also collaborate with your host to create personalized invitations and social media posts to promote the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • pcsharon1