• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits...getting to the Next Level

In summary, you help the host set goals and help them understand their benefits. You also help them to see how close they are to the next level.
ButterflyVioletta
What do you say to them when you tell them where they are on their benefits. I am closing a show where she was justing getting the basic catty benefits and was $46 shy of $15 more free and her first half priced item. I know her so I basically just said, hey if you can get one more order, you can totally get the money's worth because of your additional $15 and the 50% off....

but there's got to be a way with a bit more smooth style...

What do you say when you let them know how far away they are from the next level?

Pretty much what you said. Just be sure to tell the host s/he is only one or two orders away from the next level, rather than money they need, because it will sound more doable (really, is that a word?). Also, this way they're less likely to spend the money themself (which means more contacts for you!).

I use the Show Tally form that's available on supply order. It has columns for the host's current level and 2 above it, so they can see where they stand and how much more they'll get with those additional orders.

I agree the host tally sheet is so helpful. Plus it is in duplicate, so you get a copy too. When you host coach before the show, you should discuss the chart with them. Help them by setting a goal, like highlight the $800 level, or higher, depending on what you are comfortable with. After the show when you are reviewing her goal you can encourage her to reach for the next level. Also there is a place to list the shows booked off of her show. I always list her, like she is re-booking within the 6 months. It is all about setting expectations.

I've made it a habit of discussing the host program early in the process and the fact that the first half price item "kicks in" at $300. That is also a good preliminary goal to set for themselves. Then I follow that statement with the fact that the second half price item is at the $400 level. Then when we are closing I can say something like "Remember the first half price item is at $300, and you are really close to that! Is there someone who wanted to order but hasn't yet?" If they can't think of anyone then I suggest they bump themselves up to the next level with a personal order.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and have the opportunity to try out our new products before anyone else. You also get the chance to gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

2. How do I reach the next level of host benefits?

To reach the next level of host benefits, you need to have a minimum of $200 in party sales. This can be achieved by inviting more guests, promoting your party through social media, and encouraging your guests to place orders.

3. Can I use my host benefits towards any product?

Yes, you can use your host benefits towards any product in our catalog, including our seasonal and limited-time offerings. You can also use your benefits to purchase any of our exclusive host-only items.

4. How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits are valid for 60 days after your party date. It is recommended to redeem your benefits as soon as possible to ensure product availability.

5. Can I combine my host benefits with other promotions?

Unfortunately, host benefits cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, you can use your benefits towards discounted products in our monthly specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • jgajmom