• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Host Success Guide: Tools to Reach the Next Level

etc."This is a great idea! I have never done that before. I usually just hand them the money and say, "here you go!"I just order the Cooking Show Tally booklet from supply order. It's $2 (EE65) and gives my hosts all the info they need about their show on on sheet. It also gives me a carbonless copy. My hosts LOVE this sheet, because it wraps everything up neatly for them on one half-sheet of paper. It gives: Show info, and my infoDate when we will be closing the showCurrent Sales level, and what is earned at that levelNext Two levels, and what is earned at
jgajmom
Gold Member
I wasn't real sure where to post this, but I wanted to share it. My director had something similar to this to help her host see what she would need to get to the next level after a party. Hope it's helpful. Sorry if there's already one on here somewhere. I couldn't find one though.

Attachments

• Show summary.doc
    33 KB · Views: 553
That's very similar to what I use -

I just order the Cooking Show Tally booklet from supply order. It's $2 (EE65) and gives my hosts all the info they need about their show on on sheet. It also gives me a carbonless copy. My hosts LOVE this sheet, because it wraps everything up neatly for them on one half-sheet of paper.

It gives:

Show info, and my info
Date when we will be closing the show
Current Sales level, and what is earned at that level
Next Two levels, and what is earned at that level
Bookings, and the date of the bookings, with names & phone #'s
Any orders that have not been paid, and how much is owed.

I observed a show a few years back, and the consultant had this and used it - I had no idea it was on supply order until then! I think it's one of the Supply Order's best kept secrets. I give one to all of my new consultants now!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's very similar to what I use -

I just order the Cooking Show Tally booklet from supply order. It's $2 (EE65) and gives my hosts all the info they need about their show on on sheet. It also gives me a carbonless copy. My hosts LOVE this sheet, because it wraps everything up neatly for them on one half-sheet of paper.

It gives:

Show info, and my info
Date when we will be closing the show
Current Sales level, and what is earned at that level
Next Two levels, and what is earned at that level
Bookings, and the date of the bookings, with names & phone #'s
Any orders that have not been paid, and how much is owed.

I observed a show a few years back, and the consultant had this and used it - I had no idea it was on supply order until then! I think it's one of the Supply Order's best kept secrets. I give one to all of my new consultants now!

I love it too! It's also nice to be able to go home and see what I told the host. I had one host who swore I told her she was at a higher level than what I really did. It also helps to put in one spot everybody who owes her!

Yes, I use the show tally. Great form though. We need to make sure we are communicating with the hosts. I have always given this to the host, but it was suggested by my director that I always put the next two levels as 800 and 1000, no matter where they are. I did this in a co-host situation recently, and they took a 300 show to 800 by the time it closed. They were really motivated to get the specials.

I was wondering what that form was about. I didn't order it becasue I didn't know what it is. Is there somewhere that shows you what everything is on the supply order form?

Great form. Wish I'd remember to take it, and when I do take it, wish I'd remember to use it.:eek:

From a new consultant! Thank You very MUCH!! my first show is this friday and I am going to use this sheet I will let you know how it works out!!!

Since we get a free packet of Cooking Show Planning Guides a month with each supply order, and I don't do 15 shows a month, I use those after the show.I take them and cut off the back page and that's what I give to them with the info of what they've earned written on it. Then, it helps them plan out their purchase.Same thing as the cooking show tally sheet (I think), but it works for me and it's free.Well, I shouldn't lie and say I do this. I'm going to start doing this because Christina (christinaspc) told me that's what she does and I think it's fabulous. :)

Last edited:
I usually bring my laptop to the show and enter the orders to P3 at checkout. This shows the running total of the orders and what the host needs to get to the next level. If the show is within my circle of friends, I can usually say, "hey, she only needs $12 or so to get to the next level. If there's something else you like, maybe you can order that so she can get there". Or I will actually email those who couldn't attend or those who attended, placed an order but brought a catalog home to peruse it some more. They usually come through for the host. Then I show the show where she's at and if she wants to get more orders to get to the next level, I give her an extra day before we close her show. I hope this helps.

leftymac said:
Since we get a free packet of Cooking Show Planning Guides a month with each supply order, and I don't do 15 shows a month, I use those after the show.

I take them and cut off the back page and that's what I give to them with the info of what they've earned written on it. Then, it helps them plan out their purchase.

Same thing as the cooking show tally sheet (I think), but it works for me and it's free.

Well, I shouldn't lie and say I do this. I'm going to start doing this because Christina (christinaspc) told me that's what she does and I think it's fabulous. :)

While that is a good form, it's not quite the same as the show tally. The show tally form has more info on it than just what they've earned. It's hard to explain it unless you can see it - but I remember the first time I saw it I wondered why I'd never seen it before - it was just what I needed!

ChefBeckyD said:
While that is a good form, it's not quite the same as the show tally. The show tally form has more info on it than just what they've earned. It's hard to explain it unless you can see it - but I remember the first time I saw it I wondered why I'd never seen it before - it was just what I needed!

Agreed. This is one that few people know about but I think everyone should use (or at least try). The fact that it's carbon is very important. It makes sure that you and your Host are on the same page with the same information. It's the last thing I go over before I leave the Host's home.

One of the things I list on this form (over where you'd indicate people who still owe the Host money) is how much CASH I'm taking home with me. I have my guests make checks out to the Host but I will not leave the cash (learning through other Consultants bad situations).

I created my own show planner because I don't like the one from Home Office. I need more room for Guest names and addresses than the HO planner allows. I use just a one page piece that has the benefits chart and a couple of other pieces of information.

I created my own show total form for these reasons:

I always forget to take the show tally sheet to the shows.:eek:

This allows me to double check the orders and add any additional orders in the calm of my home before I officially tell the host her total.

My hosts like to have things e-mailed them.

Here's a sample I use. In my form, I add my personal contact information in both the email and at the end of the document. Also, I add a "thank you" to the host in the email.

I welcome any and all suggestions.

Attachments

• Sample Show Total.doc
    36 KB · Views: 354

Related to Party Host Success Guide: Tools to Reach the Next Level

1. What is included in the Party Host Success Guide?

The Party Host Success Guide includes a variety of tools to help you reach the next level in your Pampered Chef business. This includes tips on how to book more parties, increase sales, and build a strong team.

2. How can the Party Host Success Guide help me increase my sales?

The Party Host Success Guide provides valuable strategies and techniques for increasing sales, such as offering incentives to party guests, promoting popular products, and utilizing social media to reach a wider audience.

3. Can the Party Host Success Guide help me book more parties?

Yes, the Party Host Success Guide offers proven methods for booking more parties, such as reaching out to potential hosts through email or social media, offering host rewards, and hosting virtual parties.

4. Is the Party Host Success Guide only for new consultants?

No, the Party Host Success Guide is beneficial for consultants at any level. It offers a variety of tools and strategies that can help consultants of all experience levels reach their goals and take their business to the next level.

5. Can I access the Party Host Success Guide online?

Yes, the Party Host Success Guide is available online for easy access. You can also download and print the guide for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingmommy