• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Paid After the Show: How to Figure It Out on PayPal

In summary, after your show, your host will submit the orders to Pampered Chef and you will receive an email with a link to claim your payment through PayPal. Once claimed, it typically takes 2-3 business days for the payment to be deposited into your account. Currently, the only method of payment available is through PayPal, but you can link your account to a bank or card for easy access. You will receive an email notification when your payment has been deposited. If you do not receive your payment within 3 business days or there is an error, contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have a show that I did last Saturday.
Her mom lives in Georgia and ordered through my website, but giving her the credit.
Now how do I figure it on PP to get her total earnings?
I am confused!

Did she do an individual order on-line? If so, the order went right to PC and won't count towards the show. If she entered the host's name when she ordered, then you have to physically enter the order into her show for it to count (PC wouldn't have received the order).

Does this make sense?

I figured it out,,,thx!

1. How do I receive my payment after a show?

After your show, your host will submit the orders to Pampered Chef and you will receive an email with a link to claim your payment through PayPal.

2. How long does it take for the payment to show up in my PayPal account?

Once you have claimed your payment through PayPal, it typically takes 2-3 business days for the payment to be deposited into your account.

3. Can I choose to receive my payment through a different method?

Currently, the only method of payment available for Pampered Chef consultants is through PayPal. However, you can link your PayPal account to a bank account or credit/debit card for easy access to your funds.

4. Will I receive a notification when my payment has been deposited?

Yes, PayPal will send you an email notification once your payment has been deposited into your account.

5. What should I do if I do not receive my payment or if there is an error?

If you do not receive your payment within 3 business days or if there is an error with the amount deposited, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to help resolve any issues with your payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bmb2011
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCGirl77