• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Figure the 6 Mth. Limit for Booked Host

In summary, the host could have a quick catty show for January as long as it is dated by the end of January.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A guest booked a show from a host whose show was July 23, 08. Was the 6th. month time limit up at the end of Jan. or the end of Feb.? I remember contacting the home office about something like this a couple of years ago and they were actually giving the host to be an extra month compared to how I was figuring. I just want to make sure I tell the 'future host' the correct information. I have already made so many calls and feel like I have been a total pest, but she has never committed to following through. Thanks for your help.

It would be the end of January.August-1st month
September-2nd month
October-3rd month
November-4th month
December-5th month
January-6th month

If the show was July 23 than the host would have until the last day of January. July 23 - Jan 23 and then HO allows until the end of the month.

I thought it had to be 6 months from the Show date and not til the end of the 6th month. Can someone clarify that?

Ok, now, my next question it...and I should know the answer......
If the host wants to throw together a quick catty show for Jan. when is the last date the home office will accept it? I thought it use to be by the end of the next month, but also thought that changed.

Nope, it's definitely until the end of the sixth month. I've run into this a couple times and we discussed it here as well last week.

Robyn, unless I'm mistaken the quick catty would have to be dated by the end of January, but you would have until Feb 15 to submit it.

That's what I thought. Thanks!

The dates are included in the fine print at the bottom of the host special flyers.

well, I'll just have to use my bifocals! :eek:

Related to How to Figure the 6 Mth. Limit for Booked Host

1. How do I calculate the 6-month limit for a booked host?

To figure out the 6-month limit for a booked host, you will need to count back 6 months from the date of the party. This means counting back to the same day of the week as the party, but 6 months earlier. For example, if the party is on March 15th, you would count back to September 15th. This will give you the 6-month limit for that party.

2. Can I extend the 6-month limit for a booked host?

Yes, you can extend the 6-month limit for a booked host if they are unable to have their party within the original 6-month period. You can extend the limit for up to an additional 3 months, but it must be done before the original 6-month period is up.

3. What happens if the 6-month limit for a booked host expires?

If the 6-month limit for a booked host expires, their rewards will become invalid and they will not be able to redeem them. It is important to have the party within the 6-month period to ensure the host receives all of their rewards.

4. Can I change the date of the party to extend the 6-month limit?

No, the 6-month limit cannot be extended by changing the date of the party. The party must still be held within the original 6-month period, and the host can only extend the limit by up to 3 additional months with approval from their consultant.

5. What happens if the party is cancelled before the 6-month limit is up?

If the party is cancelled before the 6-month limit is up, the host will still be able to receive their rewards as long as they reschedule the party within the original 6-month period. If they are unable to reschedule within the 6-month period, they can extend the limit by up to 3 additional months with approval from their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • floccies