• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Best Buy Gift Cards Delivered Tomorrow | FAQs Answered

err... each of us is plenty!!! LOL - Thanks Janet - but its really only hard at 3 - not enough hands - after that is just regular craziness... But Diane - well she has more PMS in her house - we can barely handle what we have - I can't imagine - Two is blessings big time - enjoy them as much as possible - time flies!Ha! DH just says if he thought diapers were expensive... then the girls grew up!
quiverfull7
Gold Member
SO.... can anyone tell me when these will ship? Or if they have and for some reason I missed mine? :) It's been a long evening... could use the boost of someone telling me it will be here tomorrow... go ahead... lie... it's okay... but then give me the truth after that okay?????? :)

No idea Diane. I'm anxiously awaiting mine, too. I NEED an Ipod.

:) I don't know what I NEED ... I just NEED to know they are coming I guess! :)

Diane - Why not call HO? I didn't earn one (since my recruit was 50 dollars short of her 30 days and I tried and tried to get her to find another order!!) but I know they said mid April - so hopefully for you, Deb and any one else who earned them, it will be soon -

I may see if I can find time to call tomorrow. My daughter and two dear granddaughters are coming in for a short visit tomorrow through Thursday sometime so it may not happen ... I may have to practice patience... ick... !

Oh if you have children and Grandchildren - YOU HAVE patience!! If I find time tommorrow - I will call for you!

I've got em all honey... 7 children... 6 girls and 1 boy, 3 grandchildren... 2 girls and one 2 month old boy... he and his mama live with us... along with the 3 youngest who are 12, 9 and 4... and I babysit a 5 year old every weekday... I love kids... used to have a full time home day care but PC has allowed me to phase out of that and it's all so beautifully in God's timing!

Oh Diane - Holy Moly!! I have 5 of my own - 3 daughters, 2 sons - I have no idea how you do it - I know I love my kids and all - but - 7?? AND 6 girls!! Blessings they all are, but sometimes they really push my patience!

AND let me add - you look AWESOME for being a grandma and having 7 kids - A true inspiration you are!

You're amazed at 7? I'm amazed at 5! 2 is enough for me - one for each arm! ;)

LOL - Thanks Janet - but its really only hard at 3 - not enough hands - after that is just regular craziness... But Diane - well she has more PMS in her house - we can barely handle what we have - I can't imagine -

Two is blessings big time - enjoy them as much as possible - time flies!

Ha! DH just says if he thought diapers were expensive... then the girls grew up! :)

I think I go a little crazy with my 3. I can't imagine 7. But then again, I guess they wouldn't be the same ages at the same time. I still have must respect for you ladies with lots o' kids. :) I would love to have had more. My body just didn't agree.

Just to "de-hi-jack" for a moment. I called HO last week and the solution center doesn't know when the cards will ship. They received a memo that said, "They'll ship soon."

I'm the youngest of 8 and now that I have my own, I have no idea how my parents ever made it through!!! Or still are for that matter! LOL There is always some sort of drama going on with someone in the family. My parents have 16 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren with one more on the way.
I definately don't know how my mom deals with the worry for all those children.

My recruit is enjoying her knives. I too, want to enjoy an ipod. I've been using my son's at the gym, but I want my own. I'm still waiting....

We should be getting them any day now. HO told me they would be sending them out in mid April.

I am still waiting for mine. Well, DH is anyway. Ha Ha Ha.

So is my hubby. I told him I'd get him an Ipod.

I love how you are all planning to spend yours on Ipods... Me, I am using mine more as a "coupon"... Just bought a house and need all appliances....... super boring.....I called HO on Monday, they told me they were shipping this week direct from the vendor and to call back if I didnt have it by May 1

janetupnorth said:
You're amazed at 7? I'm amazed at 5! 2 is enough for me - one for each arm! ;)
Amen sister!!! As for me, my hubby and I tease that 1 for each of us to be resonsible for while we are out together is enough!! But when I'm by myself, 1 for each arm will do! My son just turned 12 though, so he really doesn't hold my hand much anymore! Shoot, he just was measured at school and has officially passed me in height! Not fair!!! He's big for his age, so hopefully my daughter won't do the same when she is 12!
I'm always truely amazed when people have a lot of kids!!! :eek: ;) And in awe, I should add! Much respect is flowing from me!! My SIL has 4 girls, and no boys, and I love to tease her, because the girls cause A LOT of drama, (my daughter proves that daily!) I personally think that 4 boys would be easier. But for me 2 works! And that's it!!!;) :D

Last edited:
There is a lady in my town that has 15 kids, her oldest is 21 and her youngest is probably 5 months.

15?!? That's just criminal, with all the food and resource shortages on the planet, not to mention the global overpopulation anyway.

chefann said:
15?!? That's just criminal, with all the food and resource shortages on the planet, not to mention the global overpopulation anyway.
Leave it to you to think this way, Ann! And that is not disrespectful to you, cause you know I love ya! But having no kids and no desire to ever have kids, totally makes me laugh at your train of thinking! Now some women would love to have this many kids, not me, you can see my post above, but many women would love this! You crack me up!:D

Just got them!! Fed-Ex just dropped them off....$100 for me......yeah!!

Last edited:
just got mine too!

Ok, my daughter (25 years old) said that I need a DVR (DVD Recorder)...I called her on the way home from a show last night because I was going to miss the first few minutes of Desperate Housewives -- asked her to hold the phone up to the TV til I could get home.

I guess I am going to buy a DVD Recorder at Best Buy! :rolleyes:

jwpamp said:
Ok, my daughter (25 years old) said that I need a DVR (DVD Recorder)...I called her on the way home from a show last night because I was going to miss the first few minutes of Desperate Housewives -- asked her to hold the phone up to the TV til I could get home.

You will love it!!! I love being able to watch my shows whenever I want.

jwpamp said:

Yes you totally need one! You won't go back either after you have one! You'll LOVE IT!!

I got mine on Saturday as well as my mega scrapers!!

Okay so I got my mega scraper today, but still no gift card. Is it just because I am from Cali or what?

I got my gift cards on Friday and went out to Best Buy and got my iPod nano today!! If anyone is getting an iPod nano - be sure to tell them in the store that you saw it on sale on the website. I checked online first to see what store had the pink one :) and saw that they were having an online sale. But, I wanted mine NOW, so I went to the store, told them I saw it on sale for $189 (not $199) and got it for that price. Woohoo!

Oh, and I got my Mega Scraper today, too! YAY! Next thing to look forward to - all of those free new Fall products I'm going to earn in June Sell-A-Thon! :D

Neither scraper nor GC for me yet! :(

I got my scraper, but not the GC. I don't know what I want yet...just excited to go shopping.

Thanks Cathy. I'm getting the pink nano too. :)I just ordered online via Ebates and got free shipping plus the sale price. No need to spend my gas driving to the store! Plus I get 1% back, so I even save a little bit more!If you've never done Ebates, you can sign up here: http://www.ebates.com/referral/0408bonusosu.htm?referrerid=vh5%2B8aFNhaH4IIDnl30yrw%3D%3D. Make a purchase and get a $10 bonus!

Last edited:
My hubby made my day! He brought my gift card to work. He knew I had been waiting for it. I'll go this weekend to spend it. Now I'm shooting for more points with recruiting in May. I have a few leads to follow up with.

Related to Get Your Best Buy Gift Cards Delivered Tomorrow | FAQs Answered

1. When will the "Get Your Best Buy Gift Cards Delivered Tomorrow" orders ship?

The "Get Your Best Buy Gift Cards Delivered Tomorrow" orders typically ship within 24 hours of purchase. If you placed your order before our daily cut-off time, it will be shipped the same day. Otherwise, it will be shipped the following day.

2. What if I haven't received my gift cards yet?

If you have not received your gift cards within the expected time frame, please check your email for a shipping confirmation and tracking number. If you did not receive an email, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I track my gift card shipment?

Yes, once your gift cards have been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment and see an estimated delivery date.

4. Will my gift cards definitely arrive tomorrow?

We strive to ensure that all orders for "Get Your Best Buy Gift Cards Delivered Tomorrow" are delivered on time, however, there may be unforeseen circumstances that could cause a delay in delivery. If you do not receive your gift cards tomorrow, please contact us so we can assist you.

5. Is there a guarantee that my gift cards will be delivered tomorrow?

While we do our best to ensure that all orders are delivered on time, we cannot guarantee delivery on a specific date. Factors such as weather conditions, shipping carrier delays, and incorrect shipping address may affect the delivery date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pampchefrhondab