• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Delicious Recipe for Western Brunch Pizza!

In summary, a recipe for Western Brunch Pizza was shared in response to a request for it. The pizza is made with crescent rolls, eggs, deli ham, green bell pepper, green onions, cheese, tomato, and bacon bits and baked for about 15 minutes. An alternative recipe was also provided, using BBQ sauce, pre-made pizza crust, shredded chicken, red onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese, and eggs. The pizza is baked for 12-15 minutes and can be seasoned with salt and pepper.
amartin
Hi,
Does anyone have the recipe for the Western Brunch Pizza that they could share with me?
Thanks,
Amy

Here ya go! I found it by doing a search on this site!
Western Brunch Pizza

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 (8 oz) packages of refrigerated crescent rolls
4 eggs
8 ounces of deli ham (get the deli to cut this in ½ inch think squares for me to chop)
1 small green bell pepper
3 green onions
small block of Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
1 small tomato
1 package of “real” bacon bits. (I usually get the Oscar Meyer kind)

Put the crescent rolls on large bar pan. Mix all other ingredients and put on top of crescent rolls. bake about 15 minutes or so until done.

Hi Amy,I actually have a great recipe for a Western Brunch Pizza that I think you'll love! Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.2. Place the pre-made pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan.3. Spread the BBQ sauce evenly over the crust.4. Top with shredded chicken, red onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes, and bacon.5. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top.6. Crack the eggs onto the pizza, spacing them evenly.7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.8. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the eggs are cooked to your desired level of doneness.9. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.I hope you enjoy this Western Brunch Pizza recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you.Happy brunching!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Western Brunch Pizza?

The recipe calls for 1 pre-made pizza crust, 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon, 1/4 cup of diced red onion, 1/4 cup of diced green bell pepper, 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes, and 2 large eggs.

2. Is the recipe difficult to make?

No, it is a very easy and straightforward recipe. Simply spread the BBQ sauce on the pizza crust, sprinkle with cheese and toppings, crack the eggs on top, and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.

3. Can I substitute any of the toppings?

Yes, feel free to customize the toppings to your liking. You can use any type of cheese, vegetables, or even add in some cooked breakfast sausage or ham for extra protein.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While it's best fresh out of the oven, you can prepare the pizza ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until ready to bake. Just make sure to add the eggs right before baking.

5. Can I use a different type of crust?

Absolutely! You can use a pre-made pizza crust, store-bought dough, or even make your own homemade crust. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mhrivera
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
basketmom2
  • PChefTena