• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall: Discover What You Can Do with Your New Catalogs!

In summary, there are various ways to start showing off the new products before they officially launch on September 1st. Hosting a "sneak peek" party, creating social media content, and planning cooking demonstrations are all great options for generating buzz and interest among customers. It's also important to consider your current bookings for August and adjust your strategy accordingly.
melaniepc
so now what? I am so excited, what can I start doing with them? I mean its not effective until sept 1st but I just want to show it off so badly

I use my changeover kit catalogs for host packets that need to go out for September. Then, the rest I get from supply I use for my shows in Sept. If you don't have any shows booked in Sept. yet, and your August is all set, then you can start showing them around to generate interest. But, if your August isn't where you want it to be, keep them "hidden" until you get August all booked up! :)

Like Cathy said, if your August is where you want it, then start showing them off now.
If you are hosting an open house to highlight the new and discontinued products, then I would wait until your show before I let people see them. I am hosting an open house, so I am not sharing any of the new stuff yet.
I hope this helps!!

Last time I sent mine out to hosts who didn't rebook for the new season. I added a note that guests would enjoy attending another of their shows especially if they want to start shopping for Christmas gifts. I prefer sending the new catalogs than the mini catalogs as the host will also be able to see the change in prices. I put my money on postage stamps instead of the mini catalogs.

Hi there!I completely understand your excitement about our new products! While they won't be officially available until September 1st, there are still plenty of ways you can start showing them off and getting your customers excited.One idea is to host a "sneak peek" party where you showcase the new products and take pre-orders for when they become available. This will give your customers a chance to see the products in person and get their orders in early.Another option is to create social media posts and videos showcasing the products and their features. This will help generate buzz and interest among your followers.Lastly, you can also start planning and organizing cooking demonstrations and workshops using the new products. This will not only give you a chance to show them off, but also educate your customers on how to use them effectively.I hope these ideas help and I can't wait to see how you show off our amazing new products!Best of luck,

Related to Get Ready for Fall: Discover What You Can Do with Your New Catalogs!

1. What new products are featured in the new catalog?

The new catalog features a variety of exciting new products, including our new non-stick cookware set, versatile kitchen tools, and stylish serving pieces.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the new catalog?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions in the new catalog, including discounts on select products and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the back cover for all the details.

3. Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog while supplies last. However, we recommend checking out the new catalog for the latest and greatest products.

4. Can I order online from the new catalog?

Yes, you can easily place an order online through our website. Simply browse the new catalog, add items to your cart, and checkout securely with your preferred payment method.

5. How often do you release new catalogs?

We release new catalogs every season, so approximately every three months. However, you can always stay updated on new products and special promotions through our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • cookalison