• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order Your Catalogs and Recipe Cards Today!

The pre-ordering deadline is Feb 4th. All items ordered between now and then will be scheduled to be delieverd between Feb 12 and 15th.
pctharper
Gold Member
We can start to pre-order our catalogs and recipe cards today! Sorry, I just think thats exciting. They won't be delivered until around the 15th, but I like to get things taken care of when I can! I'll probably spend all night staring at the new catalogs when I get them!

I'm assuming that I can't find the info on how to order it because HO isn't open yet?

it is posted on CC already and you can order them

Just ordered mine. I love this company!:love:

Mine are ordered. I love this! I can get the materials I need for my March hosts ASAP.

Got mine ordered! Thanks for the reminder! Just a little over 2 weeks until we get to see them!

Got mine ordered Yeah!

This will be my first season changeover. I think I've heard mention of a "set" of materials that come with the new season. Did I imagine this? If not, what comes with it? I'm trying to judge how many catalogs to order.

bnlgal said:
This will be my first season changeover. I think I've heard mention of a "set" of materials that come with the new season. Did I imagine this? If not, what comes with it? I'm trying to judge how many catalogs to order.

No, you did not imagine this. :) We will get that mid-February- after Spring Launch announcements are made- so that they don't let cat out of the bag before everyone goes to a Spring Launch (new products, etc).

It will contain one package of 25 catalogs in it. There are other items, and I can't remember what- but it will be listed in the Consultant News I believe.

esavvymom said:
No, you did not imagine this. :) We will get that mid-February- after Spring Launch announcements are made- so that they don't let cat out of the bag before everyone goes to a Spring Launch (new products, etc).

It will contain one package of 25 catalogs in it. There are other items, and I can't remember what- but it will be listed in the Consultant News I believe.

Samples of any business supplies that are changed, order for for new products at samples price (50% off), SS CN... I think the new season DVD (or is it the CD about the new products?) also comes in there. Then with your first supply order of the season they usually include other goodies (?that DVD, 40 2 ply order forms) - you don't order those, they're automatically shipped.

The reason it isn't real clear is that it changes every year. They used to send us more but with so much available online I guess they feel we don't really need it.

esavvymom said:

Thanks! I can get to ordering now!

Ok, I must be completely blind, but where do you order them?!

Ah, found it!

Silly question -- will these all ship to arrive around the same time .. if we order today versus ordering the 1st of Feb?

I don't have the funds to order what I want to right now, I'm hoping we get our PC $ from our Jan sales in time to get them early as well. That's what I'm counting on!

chefsteph07 said:
I don't have the funds to order what I want to right now, I'm hoping we get our PC $ from our Jan sales in time to get them early as well. That's what I'm counting on!
Me too!!! Is there a cut off for pre ordering?

Can anyone tell me if we're going to be charged for them now or if we won't be charged until it's shipped?

I would think you would be charged now.

The pre-ordering deadline is Feb 4th. All items ordered between now and then will be scheduled to be delieverd between Feb 12 and 15th.

It won't make a difference if you order now or the 1st...they should all be shipped around the same time. Fedex is going to love PC then!!!!

It says the cut-off for pre-ordering is Feb 4, but we won't get our PC dollars for Jan until Feb 8th, and I'd rather use that than cash. When do you suppose orders placed on Feb 8th will ship? Anyone know from past experience?

1. How do I pre-order a Pampered Chef catalog?

To pre-order a Pampered Chef catalog, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can select the catalog you wish to pre-order and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. How far in advance can I pre-order a catalog?

You can pre-order a Pampered Chef catalog up to 6 weeks in advance. This allows us enough time to process your order and ensure that you receive your catalog in a timely manner.

3. Can I pre-order multiple catalogs at once?

Yes, you can pre-order multiple catalogs at once. Simply select the catalogs you wish to order and the quantity for each one. Keep in mind that there may be a limit on the number of catalogs you can pre-order at one time.

4. Is there a cost to pre-order catalogs?

There is no cost to pre-order Pampered Chef catalogs. However, there may be a small shipping fee depending on your location. This fee will be applied at the time of your pre-order.

5. Can I pre-order a catalog for a specific event or party?

Yes, you can pre-order a catalog for a specific event or party. When pre-ordering, you will have the option to select the date you would like to receive the catalog. We recommend pre-ordering at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies