• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do with my Spanish catalogs as a new consultant?

In summary, you received Spanish catalogs with your New Consultant's Kit, and now you need to find a way to give them out to the people who should have received them. HO is sending new catalogs to you, so keep them. If you will be working any fairs or booths this season, be sure to bring your Spanish catalogs so that you can communicate with the customers.
PamperedinAvon
I just discovered that all of the Fall/Winter catalogs I received with my New Consultant's Kit are in Spanish! :cry: What do I do? Thanks! :)

If they came with your kit, call HO and have them ship the right catalogs. Make sure you tell them this is your KIT and not a supply order. HO should get them to you ASAP!

Thanks for the quick response, Katie! HO said they'd send them out next day delivery. I guess I'll have to wait another day to give out catalogs for my Sept. catty shows.

PamperedinAvon said:
Thanks for the quick response, Katie! HO said they'd send them out next day delivery. I guess I'll have to wait another day to give out catalogs for my Sept. catty shows.

Yay, HO is great when these things happen.

If they are not requiring you to return the spanish catalogs you might want to post that you have them over on the marketplace so one of the spanish speaking consultants could take them off your hands for a minimal cost plus shipping.

PamperedinAvon said:
I just discovered that all of the Fall/Winter catalogs I received with my New Consultant's Kit are in Spanish! :cry: What do I do? Thanks! :)

You're not the only one this happened to. One of my consultants called me about an hour ago saying she had the same problem HO is sending new ones out to her ASAP.

Keep them!! Especially if you will be working any fairs or booths this season. Spanish speaking people are EVERYWHERE!! I forgot my Spanish catalogs at my event this weekend and boy was I kicking myself!! There were a few ladies that were soooo interested in our table/display, but didn't want to give me their info right off and I couldn't communicate to them that it was safe to give it to me. If I had my catties I could've at least let her see that we offered something for them. DOH!!

I buy at least 1 pack of Spanish catties a season. You just never know!

1. What is "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!"?

"Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!" is a cookbook specifically designed for individuals who do not speak Spanish but want to create delicious and authentic Spanish dishes.

2. Who is the author of "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!"?

The author of "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!" is a team of chefs and food experts from Pampered Chef who have a passion for Spanish cuisine and creating easy-to-follow recipes for all skill levels.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!" easy to find?

Yes, all the ingredients used in the recipes of "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!" can be found in most grocery stores. We also provide alternative ingredient options for those with dietary restrictions.

4. How many recipes are included in "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!"?

There are over 50 delicious recipes in "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!" that cover a variety of dishes, from appetizers to desserts.

5. Is "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, "Help! I Don't Speak Spanish!" is perfect for beginners as the recipes are simple to follow and require minimal cooking skills. Plus, the cookbook includes helpful tips and tricks for cooking Spanish cuisine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • pcladyofms
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Brenda.the.chef