• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Recruit a Spanish Lady?

In summary, this conversation focuses on how to recruit a Spanish speaking consultant for a new business venture. There is some HO support to help, and we're working on getting more resources available too.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
OK- any thought on HOW I can recruit this Spanish speaking consultant?
I have spanish catalogs, and come join us booklet.
Last night we had a conversation via a "translator"

Any other thoughts? Does HO have support for this?

what if she does sign - I cannot help her very well.

any thoughts... I think it would be a great thing for her-
her friends have never heard of PC

That would be awesome! I'd say just keep up what you're doing via a translator. And if she does sign, is there someone in your upline who DOES speak Spanish? Perhaps they can help her? If not, maybe there is a Spanish speaking hospitality group that could be set up for her in your area that she could join. Good luck!

There is some HO support to help, and we're working on getting more resources available too. Since you have a translator that is easier. There is spanish material you can give her to get the basics down. HO also offers a new consultant teleclass in spanish...one starts on Wednesday and lasts for 3 weeks. Unfortunately, it's best if she can join before the class starts or else she'll have to wait until next year for the next one. I requested it be recorded for those who miss it....so just maybe. =)

I'll be happy to help if I can. There are a lot of spanish speakers who haven't heard of PC so she has access to a potential gold mine. =)

PC has a whole Hispanic Market! We even had our little celebration during conference. Susana Vasquez is the sales coordinator for the Hispanic Market in HO. There are teleclasses and pretty much everything we have in English it's in Spanish too. The Hiapanic market is pretty much untapped so you getting a Spanish recruit will open up so many opportunities for you! Congrats! Let me know how it goes and if you need any help!

I keep trying to find someone bi-lingual to recruit. We have a large Spanish speaking community where I live. I have a friend who works in the school system and she talks about how the parents come to conferences and the father is the one who does all the talking because the mothers mostly stay home and take care of the family so they never get a chance to speak English. And that many of them could probably use an opportunity like Pampered Chef. I have given Spanish language info to several people trying to find someone that might be interested.

1. How do I find potential Spanish lady recruits?

One way to find potential Spanish lady recruits is by networking and attending events or gatherings where Spanish women are likely to be present. You can also post on job search websites or social media platforms targeting Spanish-speaking individuals. Additionally, you can reach out to organizations or clubs that cater to the Spanish community.

2. What qualifications should I look for in a Spanish lady recruit?

When recruiting a Spanish lady, it is important to look for qualifications that align with the specific role and responsibilities of the position. This can include fluency in Spanish and English, cultural sensitivity, and relevant education or experience. It is also important to consider any specific skills or qualities that may be beneficial for your organization.

3. How do I ensure a fair and unbiased recruitment process for Spanish ladies?

To ensure a fair and unbiased recruitment process for Spanish ladies, it is important to have a diverse panel of interviewers who are trained in cultural sensitivity and aware of any potential biases. Additionally, make sure to use objective criteria and avoid any language or actions that may discriminate against a particular group.

4. What are some effective ways to communicate with Spanish lady recruits?

Some effective ways to communicate with Spanish lady recruits include using bilingual materials or translators, being respectful of cultural differences, and providing clear and concise information. It may also be helpful to have a point of contact who is fluent in Spanish and can assist with any language barriers.

5. How can I make my organization more attractive to potential Spanish lady recruits?

To make your organization more attractive to potential Spanish lady recruits, you can showcase your commitment to diversity and inclusion, offer language and cultural training, and provide opportunities for growth and advancement. Additionally, highlighting any benefits or initiatives that cater to the needs of Spanish-speaking employees can also make your organization more appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies