• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get People Booked for Your Christmas Fair - Tips for Success!

if they want to, they can take it home with them when they book! Book to look is a good way to get people to book their show!
cajunchelle
Gold Member
I will be doing a Christmas fair next weekend. I normally have a hard time getting people to save a date at the fair itself. What do you do to get people to book right then in there instead of just saying they will and never getting a date on the calendar?

Fact is usually people are very distracted at these events. It is better to follow up with them. Right now when I am doign fairs I ask if they rpefere a date before or after the holidays - Most will say after the holidays

Have your calendar ready!:D Have your calendar handy and ready to get down some names and dates. I would not give them any booking packets at that time. Schedule a time to meet with them for some host coaching and for you to give them a packet. I usually have them pencil in a good date for a show. Then on another sheet that is usually conveniently located in my calendar, a date to meet to get the packet.
This can be for hot chocolate, to sit down at a place of convenience for them (I have met at Target, Wal-mart, Barnes and Nobles and Starbucks).
Then just explain how you will do all the work and all they need to do is sit down and start thinking of people they would like to invite. The more the better and even if they can't come collecting orders is key to getting big sales. They can easily find friends or family who would love to sample new recipes and hang out for a girl's day or night out!
It seems if they pencil it in themselves, they usually keep the date. And if they are willing to meet with you, you can pretty much guarantee they are serious. If not, erase and get a new show scheduled for that day.
The Dollar Day booking has really worked for me.

Debbie :D

I did a fair booth last weekend and got 8 bookings, 6 recruit leads.

Definetely you want your calendar handy. When they are not sure just tell them lets go ahead and pencil you in on a date and when you get home check your calendar and be sure that works for you. we can always change the date if we need to. But that pretty much gets them committed.

I do go ahead and give them a host packet right then, but make sure you have a pc bag to put it in. That way they have a way to carry it but, they are also advertising as they walk around at the fair. Very seldom have I had any one cancel or change the date. I always do my host coaching calls.

I booked one last saturday(11th) and she wanted her show for this saturday (18th) Yikes! But, I talked with her today and she has already sent out all invitations and is very excited about having her show this weekend.

Good luck with your fair booth. Let us know how it turned out!:D

I prefer to get the date at least penciled in at the fair then host coach prior to the show date.

I like doing book to look at fairs. At BRU I put the prize slips in small baby bottles, and at other fairs and events, try and make the packaging correspond with the event. The Book to Look has been very successful at events for me.

Sk8Mom209 said:
I prefer to get the date at least penciled in at the fair then host coach prior to the show date.

I like doing book to look at fairs. At BRU I put the prize slips in small baby bottles, and at other fairs and events, try and make the packaging correspond with the event. The Book to Look has been very successful at events for me.
What is book to look?

I have used "book to look" at my shows and it works well! You could use little present-looking boxes or gift bags (the little ones). I take three to shows and one has a cookbook, one a small batter bowl and one the measure-all cup in them. I put them on my table (they have little stickers on them that say "book to look" on them. If nobody asks what they are, when I talk about booking a party...I let them in on this. That "in addition to all the great things that pampered chef gives them for hosting.....this is another product that they will get for free from me when they book a show." I let them know that they can't peek until they set the date with me. Then I tell them that when they hold their party....I will put it on their order which they will get for a discount so you dont' even pay full price for it! It makes them want to hold their party and not cancel! At Easter, I had a little basket with eggs in it that had pictures of the products in those. Just go with the season thing and it really helps when I need bookings! I cut the pics out of the products from old cattys. I also make sure that when they pick, I write it on my calendar along with their name and phone and address that way I will remember what they picked. I hope that helps you out....it's a great incentive at booths or shows! Good Luck!

gratergirl said:
I have used "book to look" at my shows and it works well! You could use little present-looking boxes or gift bags (the little ones). I take three to shows and one has a cookbook, one a small batter bowl and one the measure-all cup in them. I put them on my table (they have little stickers on them that say "book to look" on them. If nobody asks what they are, when I talk about booking a party...I let them in on this. That "in addition to all the great things that pampered chef gives them for hosting.....this is another product that they will get for free from me when they book a show." I let them know that they can't peek until they set the date with me. Then I tell them that when they hold their party....I will put it on their order which they will get for a discount so you dont' even pay full price for it! It makes them want to hold their party and not cancel! At Easter, I had a little basket with eggs in it that had pictures of the products in those. Just go with the season thing and it really helps when I need bookings! I cut the pics out of the products from old cattys. I also make sure that when they pick, I write it on my calendar along with their name and phone and address that way I will remember what they picked. I hope that helps you out....it's a great incentive at booths or shows! Good Luck!
Cool thanks!!

What is the purpose of hosting a Christmas fair?

The purpose of hosting a Christmas fair is to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to potential customers during the holiday season. It is also a great way to connect with new customers and build relationships with existing ones.

How do I get people to attend my Christmas fair?

The key to getting people to attend your Christmas fair is to promote it through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives or discounts for those who bring a friend or RSVP in advance.

What are some tips for setting up a successful Christmas fair?

Some tips for setting up a successful Christmas fair include choosing a convenient location, creating an inviting atmosphere with holiday decorations, offering samples and demonstrations of products, and having a variety of products available for purchase.

How can I ensure that I have enough bookings for my Christmas fair?

You can ensure that you have enough bookings for your Christmas fair by reaching out to your existing customers and offering them exclusive booking incentives, such as free products or discounts. You can also leverage social media to reach a wider audience and promote your fair.

What are some ways to make my Christmas fair stand out?

To make your Christmas fair stand out, you can offer unique experiences such as hosting a cooking class or having a special guest speaker. You can also offer exclusive products or limited-time deals that are only available at the fair. Additionally, having festive games or activities can also make your fair more memorable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefsteph07