• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nail Down Your Party Date Fast: Tips for Hosting a Successful Event

In summary, it can be challenging to get party dates scheduled, but offering incentives and following up with potential hosts can help. Don't take it personally if someone declines, and keep reaching out to other potential hosts. Good luck with booking parties and I hope you make it to conference!
amandaC
I am having a REALLY hard time getting people to set a date for their parties. I have 9 "potential" Parties that I can't seem to get scheduled. The host tell me they have to check their calendars, and then I don't here back. Do they NOT want to host? What can I do to get dates down as soon as they say yes w/o being to pushy????
Conference rides on me getting a few shows this month...and I REALLY want to go!

Tell them to pick a date, and talk to the 3 people they just have to have there. You'll call on ___________ [in 2 days]. If that date won't work she should have another date in mind.

Thanks! I will try that:chef:

I usually say "how about (or do you care if) we pencil in a tentative date for now and confirm in a couple days".

It helps them if they set a date right away too because they can start talking about their party and inviting immediately! You can tell them that too.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to get party dates scheduled. It can be tough to get people to commit, especially when they have busy schedules. One thing that has worked for me in the past is to offer some incentives for booking a party on the spot. For example, you could offer a free gift or discount for booking within a certain time frame. Also, don't be afraid to follow up with potential hosts. Sometimes, they may just need a gentle reminder to get back to you. And if they do decline, don't take it personally. Keep reaching out to other potential hosts and I'm sure you will be able to book some parties for this month. Good luck and I hope you make it to conference!

1. What is "Nailing Down Dates" and why is it important?

"Nailing Down Dates" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to the process of scheduling and confirming a cooking show or party. It is important because it ensures that the host and guests are all aware of the date and time of the event, allowing for proper preparation and attendance.

2. How do I go about nailing down a date for a cooking show?

To nail down a date for a cooking show, reach out to potential hosts and suggest a few available dates that work for you and them. Once a date is agreed upon, send a confirmation email or message with all the necessary details and follow up a few days before the event to reconfirm.

3. What if my host is having trouble nailing down a date?

If your host is having trouble nailing down a date, offer to be flexible and suggest alternative dates. You can also offer to help them reach out to their guests and gather their availability. Remember to keep communication open and assure your host that you are willing to work together to find a suitable date.

4. Can I change the date of a cooking show after it has been nailed down?

In certain circumstances, such as emergencies or unforeseen conflicts, it may be necessary to change the date of a cooking show. If this happens, communicate with your host and guests as soon as possible to inform them of the change and work together to find a new date that works for everyone.

5. What should I do if a guest cancels or doesn't show up for a nailed down cooking show?

In the event of a cancellation or no-show, reach out to your host and discuss the best course of action. You can either reschedule the show with the remaining guests or offer to do a smaller, more intimate demonstration for the host and a few friends. Remember to be understanding and accommodating, as things come up unexpectedly for both hosts and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tx_deputyswife
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tx_deputyswife
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies