• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Pack of Kraft Cheese Singles Today Only at iHeartGrilledCheese.com!

In summary, on April 16, visit iheartgrilledcheese.com to fill out information for a free pack of Kraft cheese singles. The offer is for the first 1000 people and may not be available after that. Some people suggest using a grill pan or press for the best grilled cheese sandwiches, and others mention loving grilled cheese sandwiches and coupons. One person mentions submitting the information and receiving a confirmation, while another jokes about being a "house of mice" who love cheese. The conversation veers off-topic to someone starting steroids and possibly becoming a circus freak, leading to a joke about creating a new character for The Simpsons.
chefsteph07
Go to http://www.iheartgrilledcheese.com today only (April 16), fill out the information and you get a coupon for free pack of Kraft cheese singles!

Thanks! Kids eat those all the time!

I :love: coupons!!! Thanks for the heads up!

wow...cool thanks

Do it quickly, though. It says it's for the first thousand...

Hmmm... the first 1000 get the coupons... I wonder if we made it in time! :)
or if there will be a second and third and fouth batch of "first 1000's" ?

We eat these a lot too but I'm thinking this might be a nice give away if someone were to buy the 8' saute pan. They do make the best grilled cheese!

Thanks, just submitted mine!

Ann R.

Try the grill pan sometime - it makes those nice stripes.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Try the grill pan sometime - it makes those nice stripes.

I do grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids all the time in my grill pan - they LOVE 'em!

Thanks for sharing!

What a deal!~ Thanks!

dannyzmom said:
I do grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids all the time in my grill pan - they LOVE 'em!
Do you use the grill press?

I've been afraid the cheese would squirt out all over the pan. :yuck:

Do you do grilled peanut butter, too? I liked that better than grilled cheese when I was a kid.

Mine just said to look for my coupon soon! Thanks for the tip!
Jessica

Thanks! :chef:

thanks! Did it right now!

Submitted mine, Thanks!

Thanks!!! I wish they had a counter on there, the fine print says the "first 1,000" will get the coupon.

We LOVE grill cheese!! Luke calls them "cheese grills":D so cute!

Last edited:
Thank you

We are a house of mice here we love cheese...LOL

I'm sure it's more than 1,000- I sent it to everyone I know and I got it from another group I'm on w/ Yahoo...so I bet more than a thousand has signed for it!

gidgetmarie said:
Thank you

We are a house of mice here we love cheese...LOL
chefsteph07 said:
I'm sure it's more than 1,000- I sent it to everyone I know and I got it from another group I'm on w/ Yahoo...so I bet more than a thousand has signed for it!
"The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
--Unknown​

This is so freaky.....

I just had a grilled cheese for lunch today. They make the crunchiest, yummiest ones in our cafeteria.....

Is that the cafeteria at the unemployment office or are you still gainfully employed?

So far, gainfully employed. I've been working very hard to heed the advice my sister gave to me (which is also the advice she was given by a colonel when she was in the AF)..."Go in, sit down, shut up and color."

But I have to go on steroids tomorrow, and my friend said they either make you really jumpy or really *itchy. I'm already jumpy, so I figure I'm in for *itchy.

So ask again next week :)

Steroids?Gonna start lifting weights and take over for Barry Bonds?

Sheesh. Let's hope not.

Otherwise those things in my nose that have a really long name that starts with a t- are going to be a little circus-freakish.

On the other hand.....that could supplment my income should the 'roids render me unemployed.....

We've just created a new character for The Simpsons. Sideshow Jean.

Related to Get a Free Pack of Kraft Cheese Singles Today Only at iHeartGrilledCheese.com!

1. How do I redeem my free pack of Kraft Cheese as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To redeem your free pack of Kraft Cheese as a Pampered Chef consultant, simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can select the option to redeem your free pack of Kraft Cheese and follow the prompts to have it shipped to you.

2. Can I choose which type of Kraft Cheese I receive for free?

Yes, as long as the type of Kraft Cheese is currently available as a reward, you can choose which type you would like to receive for free. Simply select your preferred type of cheese when redeeming your reward.

3. How often can I redeem a free pack of Kraft Cheese as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can redeem a free pack of Kraft Cheese once every 60 days. This is to ensure that all consultants have a fair chance to redeem this reward.

4. Can I transfer my free pack of Kraft Cheese reward to someone else?

No, the free pack of Kraft Cheese reward is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the Pampered Chef consultant who earned it.

5. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to redeem a free pack of Kraft Cheese?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to redeem a free pack of Kraft Cheese as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, the reward cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies