• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Steal a Taco Day: How Can You Get Your Free Taco Today?

In summary, Taco Bell is giving away free tacos to Americans today because there was a stolen base in the World Series. You can get your taco today from 2 to 6 pm.
chefann
Gold Member
Today, October 28, 2008
Get a free taco from Taco Bell!

Taco Bell will give each person in America a free taco today because there was a stolen base in the World Series. You can get your taco today from 2 to 6 pm.

http://www.tacobell.com/stealabasestealataco/

Sorry, Canadians. It's only good for people in the US.

WOW - now if I only ate Taco Bell!! LOL! I am letting my girlfriend know though, she loves it!

Cool. I might just steal my taco on the way home as a snack. :)

Thanks Ann!

Oh man, I was thinking of running there for lunch, but I'm back already with a Whopper Jr. :(

Oh, it is 2-6 p.m., there's still dinner! :)

janetupnorth said:
Oh man, I was thinking of running there for lunch, but I'm back already with a Whopper Jr. :(

im just finishing my morning coffee. i cant believe you are eating lunch already!

thecougchef said:
im just finishing my morning coffee. i cant believe you are eating lunch already!

It's noon here...I'm actually about 1/2 hour late eating it! :)

Someone on the Rays just stole another base! So Taco Bell should be running another free taco day on Monday, November 3. :D

Thanks Ann! We got our 3 free tacos last night (myself and 2 kids)...maybe we'll go Monday too. ;)

Darn! I missed it! Are they doing this again?

janetupnorth said:

me too. I almost went to taco bell but figured ds would eat a kids meal from bking better. He didn't eat much of it either though.

ugh! I just realized this post was from 2 days ago. LOL I would have looked pretty silly going up there tonight asking for my free taco. haha! Glad I read on through.

As I posted above (from last night 10/29), there will be another one on Nov. 3 because there was a stolen base in last night's game. I just happened to have the game on at the right time to see it. :)So you'll be able to grab a taco on your way to your National Meeting Day event.

And on the way home :)My co-worker did a "google map" and managed to snag three of them at three separate Taco Bells ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
And on the way home :)

My co-worker did a "google map" and managed to snag three of them at three separate Taco Bells ...

That is funny!:D

It would cost me more in gas to drive to 3 of them than it would to just pay the 99 cents to get a 2nd one at the one close to me!

We thought it was a bit icky ... I think he was on his way to work when he stopped and stopped and stopped. My NMD is 18 miles from my house ... and gas is under $2 a gallon and will probably stay that way until the election!

Related to Steal a Taco Day: How Can You Get Your Free Taco Today?

What is "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day"?

"Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day" is a promotional event created by the fast food chain Taco Bell. On this day, customers can visit any participating Taco Bell location and receive a free taco, no purchase necessary.

Who can participate in "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day"?

Anyone can participate in "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day". It is open to both new and existing customers of Taco Bell. However, the offer is limited to one free taco per person.

Do I need to have a coupon or code to get a free taco on "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day"?

No, you do not need a coupon or code to get a free taco on "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day". Simply visit a participating Taco Bell location on that day and ask for your free taco.

What type of taco can I get for free on "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day"?

The free taco offered on "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day" is typically a Doritos Locos Taco. However, this may vary depending on the promotion set by Taco Bell for that particular year.

Is "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day" an annual event?

Yes, "Oct. 28 - Steal a Taco Day" is an annual event created by Taco Bell. It is typically held on the last Tuesday of October, but this may vary from year to year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Admin Greg