• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters, Read This!

In summary, "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers find discounts and promotions on Garmin products. It can be accessed through the website, email newsletter, or social media pages. It is open to anyone, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer. The discounts and promotions offered are legitimate and carefully researched by a team of experts. Customers can also make suggestions for specific Garmin products they would like to see included in the program.
chefann
Gold Member
I've been getting email Deal of the Day notes from Meijer, an all-in-one grocery and general merchandise store (think Wal-Mart Super Center) that's based here in MI. Today's deal is too good not to share!

Get a 2 pack, that's right - 2 units, of Garmin StreetPilot c340 for only $350, with free shipping. Regular price $999.98. Save $649.98!

http://www.meijer.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=80474&N=0&navparm=0&keyword=0100040120kit&cmpid=DealOfTheDay2008BuyNow

This deal is good TODAY ONLY, Thursday, April 17, 2008.

What is it?

It's a GPS system - 2 pack. It's only $350 for 2 units, with a regular price of $1000.

WOW - that is a steal - I bought one for my DD for christmas and it was 350 - holy moly - if I didn't have 3 already I would grab them - hmmm - gifts??

I wish I had seen this yesterday!!

mpkegley said:
I wish I had seen this yesterday!!
I just went to the link and it says price valid until 4/25.

Too bad it's the street pilot. I've been thinking about starting Geo-caching I don't think it would work for that

pampermejolene said:
I just went to the link and it says price valid until 4/25.
Yeah, but it's not the same bargain it was yesterday. Today it's $680. Yesterday it was $350.

Related to Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters, Read This!

What is "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters"?

"Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers find the best deals on Garmin products. Our team of experts search for discounts, promotions, and sales on Garmin items to help our customers save money.

How can I access "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters"?

You can access "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters" through our website or by signing up for our email newsletter. We also post updates and deals on our social media pages, so be sure to follow us!

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to use "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters"?

No, "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters" is open to anyone looking to save money on Garmin products. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef customer to take advantage of our deals and discounts.

Are the discounts and promotions offered through "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters" legitimate?

Yes, our team of experts carefully research and verify all discounts and promotions before sharing them with our customers. We only offer legitimate deals from reputable sources.

Can I request a specific Garmin product to be included in "Garmin-Seeking Bargain Hunters"?

Yes, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers. If there is a specific Garmin product you would like us to search for deals on, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies