• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Press Discontinued for the Month - Still Available!

In summary, the garlic press is temporarily being discontinued due to a supply issue. It will not be available for shipping until the issue is resolved, but it can still be purchased. It will be back in stock after the month and there is no pre-order option, but email notifications are available. Alternative products such as a garlic peeler or chopper can also be used.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I just sent out the myemaildesigns.com january mid-month thingie and it lists the Garlic Press as being discontinued! I should have deleted that part! I don't want people to think it's going permanently.

Winnipegk said:
I just sent out the myemaildesigns.com january mid-month thingie and it lists the Garlic Press as being discontinued! I should have deleted that part! I don't want people to think it's going permanently.

Do you have a website? If so, on the first line, add a blurb about the retiring products and let your mistake be known!!

pampmomof3 said:
Do you have a website? If so, on the first line, add a blurb about the retiring products and let your mistake be known!!

Good idea!

What is the reason for the garlic press being discontinued for the month?

The garlic press is temporarily being discontinued due to a supply issue. Our team is working to resolve this issue and the garlic press will be back in stock soon.

Can I still purchase the garlic press during this time?

Yes, the garlic press is still available for purchase. However, it will not be available for shipping until the supply issue has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Will the garlic press be available for purchase again after the month?

Yes, the garlic press will be back in stock and available for purchase after the month. We are working to resolve the supply issue as quickly as possible.

Can I pre-order the garlic press for when it becomes available again?

Unfortunately, we do not have a pre-order option available for the garlic press. However, you can sign up for our email notifications and we will let you know as soon as it is back in stock.

Are there any alternative products I can use in place of the garlic press?

Yes, we have several other products that can be used to crush garlic, such as our garlic peeler and garlic chopper. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • Shawnna