• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Wedding Registry Booklet still available? Looking for recommendations!

In summary, Carolyn was looking for a discontinued item and Krissy didn't know where it was discontinued, it wasn't on the new spring order, and it may no longer be available. Carolyn and Krissy are both going to NJ this Thursday. Carolyn will be in Bergen County and Krissy in Washington, NJ. Carolyn will share her catalog with the bridal shop and hope it generates business for them.
imported_pckrissy
i can't find where i thought this item was being discontinued...the one that was new on fall supply order...i don't see it on the new spring order...is it no longer available? does anyone have any that don't want?

pckrissy said:
i can't find where i thought this item was being discontinued...the one that was new on fall supply order...i don't see it on the new spring order...is it no longer available? does anyone have any that don't want?

I do Krissy!!
And I am coming to NJ on Thursday...although I have no clue where you are. I'll be in Bergen County for most of my trip and will be in Washington, NJ on Sunday...are you near any of those areas? If not, I can mail them.

awesome carolyn! i think you are going to be in central or north jersey??? i am in south about 1/2 from atlantic city

let me know what i owe you
thanks again :)

They are going out in today's mail - shipping was $2.33 media rate.
:)

thanks carolyn! i appreciate your help :)

FYI, there was a tidbit about them in yesterday's PC Newswire - they weren't selling as expected so they have been reduced in price and will not be updated for this season. I'm hoping they update them in the fall!

I bought some. I take them to shows to share about the registry but I don't think I'll buy more. I thought it was a great idea at first but have found that I have to spend more time to explain that they can enter things from the catalog that aren't in that special one. It just confuses them, IMO.

my sister is getting married in august and when i went for my dress the bridal shop had otherer biz stuff...limos, dj's, flowers, etc there and no pc...and this bridal shop is BUSY!! I had to wait over an 1 hour just to get measured...and luckily the owner measured me so i told her about PC and the WR and she told me to bring stuff in...so i wanted the booklets to grab attention...i also put the other brochere and cards and the I LOVE REFERRALS stickers on everything!! we'll see...the girls that worked there were excited to see our catalog...so hopefully it will generate some business.

Related to Is the Wedding Registry Booklet still available? Looking for recommendations!

1. What is the purpose of the Wedding Registry Booklet?

The Wedding Registry Booklet is a convenient and easy way for engaged couples to create a registry for their upcoming wedding. It includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for a new home, as well as helpful tips and ideas for using those products.

2. How do I obtain a Wedding Registry Booklet?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can provide you with a Wedding Registry Booklet. You can also request one from the couple's consultant, or browse and create a registry online on our website.

3. Can I add items from other brands to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can! While the Wedding Registry Booklet features Pampered Chef products, you can also add items from other brands to your registry. This allows you to create a personalized and diverse registry that suits your needs and preferences.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum amount of items I can add to my registry?

There is no minimum or maximum amount of items you can add to your wedding registry. You can add as many or as few items as you'd like, depending on your needs and preferences. We recommend adding a variety of products at different price points to give your guests a range of options to choose from.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change your shipping address. Guests can also purchase items directly from your registry, making it easy for you to keep track of what has been purchased and what is still needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pckelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Malinda Klein