• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Does Shipping Cost for Fundraising Orders to an APO Address?

In summary, the cost of shipping for a fundraising order will vary depending on the size, weight, and destination. Personal shipping accounts cannot be used, as shipping fees are built into the order cost. Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days, but may take up to 5 during peak seasons. Expedited shipping is not available for fundraising orders, and international shipping is only available to the United States and Canada.
alavancha
I have a two part question.... (I've already called HO once, but the lady that answered wasn't 100% helpful in answering my questions. I may have to call back and get a 2nd opinion.)

1) How much is shipping for an order off of a fundraiser that is getting shipped to an APO address?

2) That same customer (shipping to an APO address) wants to host a catalog/online party. How much is shipping for her guests?

Thanks!
Amy

The best way to get a definitive answer to these questions is to call your fundraiser's customer service team again. They should be able to provide you with exact shipping costs for orders shipped to APO addresses, as well as the shipping cost for guests of your online/catalog party.

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry to hear that the customer service representative you spoke with wasn't able to answer your questions fully. I can try to help you with your questions here on the forum.

1) Shipping to an APO address can vary depending on the weight and size of the order, as well as the shipping method chosen. It's best to call back and speak with another representative to get an accurate quote for your specific order.

2) For a catalog/online party, the shipping cost for guests would also depend on the weight and size of their orders, as well as the shipping method chosen. The best way to get an accurate quote for this would be to have each guest place their order and then calculate the shipping cost based on their individual orders.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need clarification on anything. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What is the cost of shipping for a fundraising order?

The cost of shipping for a fundraising order will vary depending on the size and weight of the order, as well as the destination. Our shipping rates are based on standard shipping fees and will be added to the total cost of the order.

Can we provide our own shipping account for a fundraising order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate requests for using personal shipping accounts for fundraising orders. Our shipping fees are built into the cost of the order and help to cover the costs of packaging materials and labor.

How long does it take for a fundraising order to be shipped?

We strive to process and ship fundraising orders within 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons and high order volumes, it may take up to 5 business days for orders to be shipped. Once the order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.

Can we request expedited shipping for a fundraising order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer expedited shipping for fundraising orders. Our goal is to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped as efficiently as possible, and we are unable to accommodate requests for expedited shipping at this time.

Do you offer international shipping for fundraising orders?

At this time, we are only able to ship fundraising orders within the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions about international shipping, please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • minirottie