• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser: How Long Until Money Received?

In summary, the conversation is about a fundraiser that has been closed since the end of June but the organization has not received their money yet. The participants suggest calling HO to find out the hold-up and mention that usually the check arrives within a week. Some participants also mention that they have done fundraisers in the past and the money usually arrives quickly. One participant asks for help on how to do fundraisers with schools in their area.
tx_deputyswife
How long once the fundraiser closes until the orgnization receives it's money? I had two that closed the end of June and neither have received anything yet, so I wondered if a call to HO is due or if it usually takes a little while.

Thanks!

tx_deputyswife said:
How long once the fundraiser closes until the orgnization receives it's money? I had two that closed the end of June and neither have received anything yet, so I wondered if a call to HO is due or if it usually takes a little while.

Thanks!

WAAAAAY Overdue!:eek: In my experience, the organization usually has the check within a week of closing the show!

I would definitely call, not only because we dont know but for future knowledge...

Same here. Usually pretty quick. Definitely call!

Ok, thank you very much. I will call HO first thing in the morning.

I have to agree - for the fundraisers I have done the money has gotten there almost as fast as the products within days

I just did a fundraiser in July - closed on 7/31 - and got the check in about 2-3 weeks (the chairperson has it in her hands already - probably already cashed it!). I would definitely call HO and find out what the hold-up is. Was the fundraiser shipped to the chairperson? Did you tell them to look for a separate check in a non-identified regular envelope with a "window"? They may have missed it (I don't think it says PC on it).

cathyskitchen said:
I just did a fundraiser in July - closed on 7/31 - and got the check in about 2-3 weeks (the chairperson has it in her hands already - probably already cashed it!). I would definitely call HO and find out what the hold-up is. Was the fundraiser shipped to the chairperson? Did you tell them to look for a separate check in a non-identified regular envelope with a "window"? They may have missed it (I don't think it says PC on it).

Yes, both were shipped to the chairpersons. But no, I didn't tell them about a separate check in the non-id envelope. I guess I assumed it would come marked from Pampered Chef. These were my first FRs and I had no idea about that. yikes!! I hope they didn't both toss the envelopes thinking it was junk mail.

I do several fundraisers a month and they usually always arrive in about a week unless it is closer to the holidays

I would like to do a fund raiser with the schools in my area but realy do not know how to do them. Can any one heip me? JudyMcCrary Fruithurst Al.

My name is Judy McCrary I have been with the PC for 4 years . I am in Fruithurst AL. I would like to do fund raisers with the schools in my area but I really do not know how. Could someone help?

you could just contact the schools and let them know you do fundraisers. Schools usually go for the fundraisers were they get 50% back from the organization.

1. How long does it typically take to receive the money from a fundraiser?

The amount of time it takes to receive the money from a fundraiser can vary depending on the specific campaign and payment methods used. Typically, it takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks from the end of the fundraiser for the money to be received and processed.

2. Will the money be sent directly to the organization or to the fundraiser host?

The money earned from a fundraiser will be sent directly to the organization or cause that is being supported. It will not be sent to the fundraiser host unless they are the designated representative for the organization.

3. Are there any fees or charges associated with receiving the money from a fundraiser?

There are no fees or charges associated with receiving the money from a fundraiser. The full amount earned will be sent to the designated organization or cause.

4. Is there a minimum amount of money that needs to be raised before it will be sent?

There is no minimum amount required for the money to be sent. As soon as the fundraiser ends and the money is processed, it will be sent to the designated organization or cause.

5. Can the money be sent directly to the organization's bank account?

Yes, the money earned from a fundraiser can be sent directly to the organization's bank account if preferred. This can be arranged during the initial setup of the fundraiser with the Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies