• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Before You Get the Money?

In summary, the typical time frame for receiving payment from Pampered Chef is 2-3 weeks after the close of a show or order. Factors that may affect the timing of receiving payment include issues with the order or discrepancies in the customer's payment. There is a minimum of $75 in commission needed before payment can be issued. You can choose to receive your payment via direct deposit or as a paper check. You will receive an email notification once your payment has been processed and is on its way to you.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
Just curious as to how long it takes HO to get the check to group that did the fundraiser? Thanks

When I did one last year, they got it a day or two after they got their orders.

Mine in December came about a week after the orders...really quick!!

Mine have always arrived a few days after the orders arrive.

When the group is a person funding for softball or whatever do they have to have a bank account like "megans softball fund" or something?

They have to have a way to cash/deposit a check that is made out to an organization. So-- short answer: yes.

How Long Before You Get the Money?

1. What is the typical time frame for receiving payment from Pampered Chef?

The typical time frame for receiving payment from Pampered Chef is 2-3 weeks after the close of a show or order.

2. Are there any factors that may affect the timing of receiving payment?

Yes, there may be delays in payment if there are any issues with the order or if there are any discrepancies in the customer's payment.

3. Is there a minimum amount that needs to be reached before receiving payment?

Yes, there is a minimum of $75 in commission needed before payment can be issued.

4. Can I choose how I receive my payment?

Yes, you can choose to receive your payment via direct deposit or as a paper check.

5. Will I receive a notification when my payment has been processed?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once your payment has been processed and is on its way to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • tx_deputyswife