• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on Free Money? Learn Why Waiting Can Cost You!

In summary, the contact person for the fundraiser received their check from PC but the check from the person doing the fundraiser (the person who actually cashed the check) says it is void after 45 days. The treasurer wants to know what the person can do about it.
jenwallace
Gold Member
I just got an email from the contact person for a fundraiser I did in November for a mom's group I'm a part of. They received their check from PC and the check from me (from my extra I threw in). I know the checks passed hands a few times (not always the most organized group). Now the treasurer just noticed that the PC check says "void after 45 days." She wants to know what I can do about it. Um, why did you wait so long to cash a check that is basically FREE MONEY FOR YOU? I know I should be more helpful, but it's frustrating because I did all the work and they just got money! And then they don't even cash it until it's too late!

Sorry, just needed to vent a little bit!

The same thing just happened to a cluster mate of mine. She had to HO and they have to research the check number (make sure you get the check number before you call) and if it indeed shows that it has not been cashed, they'll reissue a new check. Sorry if that was a really long sentence!:p

I just had a customer get on me because I didn't cash her check fast enough. I think I had it for a week or so.

They did their fundraiser in November?!?!?!?! That's nuts!

And the chairperson probably thinks this is somehow your fault, right?

Sometimes people just boggle my mind. That was the group's paycheck. You cash your paycheck as soon as you get it, right?

Good grief.

Well, evidently they went ahead and deposited the check into their account yesterday. But now they're all worried that PC won't authorize it and the deposit won't be successful...You should see the drama involved in this whole issue on the message board for this group! Unbelieveable! I think I'll think twice before I do another fundraiser with them again...geez.

I can't believe that they did not deposit the check right away after all if they are fundraising don't they need the funds?????????

OMG what a pain in the butt for you!!

1. Why did you wait so long to join Pampered Chef?

The decision to join Pampered Chef is a personal one and can vary for each consultant. Some may have been hesitant to take on a new opportunity, while others may have been waiting for the right time in their lives to join. Ultimately, the timing may have just been right for me to join and I am excited to be a part of this amazing company now!

2. Did you have any doubts about joining Pampered Chef?

Like any new venture, I did have some doubts before joining Pampered Chef. However, after learning more about the company and its mission, I quickly realized that this was the perfect opportunity for me. The support and community within Pampered Chef also helped alleviate any doubts I may have had.

3. How has your experience been working for Pampered Chef so far?

My experience working for Pampered Chef has been incredible so far. I have been able to grow both personally and professionally, while also making meaningful connections with other consultants and customers. The flexibility and support from the company has also made my experience even more enjoyable.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of its strong focus on high-quality products, innovative recipes, and interactive cooking experiences. The company also prioritizes giving back to the community and promoting a healthy lifestyle, making it more than just a sales company.

5. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to get involved with Pampered Chef. You can become a consultant and start your own business, host a cooking party and earn rewards, or simply shop for products through a consultant. You can also join our community on social media and attend virtual or in-person events to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • hoosierchef