• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take to Get the Money?

In summary, commission checks are typically issued within 2-3 weeks after the end of the month in which they were earned. They are issued on a monthly basis, but amounts less than $25 will be carried over to the following month. Commission payments can be tracked through the Pampered Chef consultant account or by contacting your team leader. Direct deposit is an option for receiving commission payments, with no associated fees. However, paper checks may incur a small processing fee. It is recommended to set up direct deposit for a seamless and fee-free payment process.
ChefMary412
How long after you close a show, does the group get the money?

do you mean a fundraiser? If so, usually a couple of weeks

I did four fundraisers last month. The check arrived for the host the same day the product did. It was really fast! Everyone was impressed.

6 weeks & 3 attempts if you live in Japan. Because the employees at PC can't understand that the "organization" is not a box holder on base & that the military won't let an individual accept mail for others. It seriously took them 3 tries to send the envelope with just a person's name on the outside & not the organization. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll have better luck. ;)

Shelia... that stinks! It must be hard at times doing PC from Japan! A lot that we take for granted in being "connected" to the US where everything ships from!!I am planning on doing the fundraiser through the beginning of April, then my friends trying to get money for their Avon Walk will have it in plenty of time for Mid- May.

It's definitely a challenge. I try to warn everyone I meet who's trying to do PC overseas so that they are prepared for the challenges & not scared off by them! ;)

1. How long does it typically take to receive my commission check?

The time it takes to receive your commission check can vary based on a few factors. Generally, commission checks are issued within 2-3 weeks after the end of the month in which they were earned. However, this timeline may be affected by the method of payment you have chosen (direct deposit or check) and any holidays or weekends that may delay processing.

2. Will I receive my commission on a monthly basis?

Yes, commission checks are typically issued on a monthly basis. However, if the commission earned is less than $25, it will be carried over to the following month. This is to ensure that you receive a more substantial amount and do not incur any additional processing fees.

3. How can I track my commission payments?

You can easily track your commission payments by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account. From there, you can view your commission statement, which will show a breakdown of your earnings and any payments that have been issued. You can also contact your team leader for additional assistance or information.

4. Can I receive my commission through direct deposit?

Yes, you have the option to receive your commission payments through direct deposit. This is a convenient and secure method of payment that will ensure your funds are deposited directly into your bank account. To set up direct deposit, simply log into your consultant account and select the direct deposit option.

5. Are there any fees associated with receiving my commission?

No, there are no fees associated with receiving your commission payments. However, if you choose to receive a paper check, you may incur a small processing fee. To avoid this, we recommend setting up direct deposit for a seamless and fee-free payment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • tx_deputyswife
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Molly Jo