• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Disaster: Making Just 435 Dollars in Sales

In summary, Becky's big fundraiser was today. There was a large turnout of 55 people, and she raised a whopping 435 dollars. However, the whole thing was disorganized and she barely had time to speak. Her team barely earned anything from the event, and she spent more money than she will make in commission.
Becky0216
Well my BIG fundraiser was today. There was roughly 55 people there and by the end of the day I had a whopping 435 dollars in sales and 3 bookings. Thats including the $250 I already had in outside orders.
The whole thing was so disorganized. I didn't even get to speak until the end. The host had everything messed up and so as soon as I was done with my speech (didn't have more than 2 mins.), everyone got up and left. I couldn't believe it:eek: Man can I clear a room.
Needless to say, this defeated the whole purpouse of having a FR. The team barely earned anything from PC. And I spent more money that I will make in commission.
Guess I am just real Shocked. I went into this thinking on the low side we would get 1,000 in sales... I was WAY off. Don't think I will be doing this next year.

Sorry to hear Becky! :(Hopefully those bookings will turn into some great future business for you!

I really wanted to earn lots of money for March of Dimes. I was so disapointed. I am not even at my goal yet, and that makes me sad. Guess you got to take the good with the bad.

You can't be expected to do everything the host has to have some organizational skills. If every person collects just 3 orders, you could have XXXXX in sales. You may want to approach a FR that way next time.

I'd still be grateful with what you have. I think you would have had more success if you were given the appropriate time to speak.

Sorry you did not raise the money you wanted, but time to CELEBRATE. Three bookings is a great accomplishment. You never know what kind of success they will bring. Put a lot of excitement into sharing the business opportunity at those shows and turn lemons into lemonade! Maybe challenge yourself that you will donate a set amount of money to the charity for anyone who joins and qualifies in their first 30 days.

Becky, Grab those 3 bookings and run with them. All it takes is that one special show to seriously open your business up.

I once had a show with just two people (but enough outside orders to reach $300 in sales). The sole booking from that show led to a string of 8 $1000+ shows and a gal I'm not only glad to have on my team, but who has become a valued friend as well.

Hi Becky,
I'm sorry it didn't go that well, but congrats on the three bookings!!! And just to make you feel better... I did a fundraiser for the Relay for Life this past week... over 250 invites where sent out with a strong amount of RSVP's.... and 5 showed up : ) Well like you said take the good with the bad and Man did I have a LOT of food left over hahaha. I've had some luck getting outside orders for it though since... but I'm really sorry you didn't have many orders. But I hope the 3 parties go GREAT for you!!! And at least you where able to get your product, name and info in front of 55 people and maybe have some new contact infos.
Have a great day!!!

Related to Fundraiser Disaster: Making Just 435 Dollars in Sales

1. How did the fundraiser only make $435 in sales?

The low sales could be due to several factors, such as lack of promotion, limited product selection, or low participation from potential customers. It's important to carefully plan and advertise the fundraiser to attract more buyers and increase sales.

2. Is $435 a good amount for a fundraiser?

It depends on the goals and expectations set for the fundraiser. However, compared to the average Pampered Chef fundraiser, which typically earns around $1,000-$2,000, $435 may be considered a low amount. It's important to evaluate the success of the fundraiser and make adjustments for future events.

3. How can we improve the sales for our fundraiser?

There are several ways to improve sales for a fundraiser, such as promoting the event through social media, reaching out to a larger network of potential customers, offering a variety of products, and providing incentives for participants. It's also important to make the fundraiser fun and engaging to attract more buyers.

4. Can we still make a profit with only $435 in sales?

Yes, it's possible to make a profit with $435 in sales. However, the profit may be lower compared to a fundraiser with higher sales. It's important to carefully calculate the cost of products and any additional expenses to determine the overall profit.

5. How can we prevent a fundraiser disaster in the future?

To prevent a fundraiser disaster, it's important to carefully plan and prepare for the event. This includes setting clear goals, promoting the fundraiser, offering a variety of products, and providing excellent customer service. It's also important to evaluate the success of the fundraiser afterwards and make adjustments for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pamperedpals