• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Mix of Old and Current Products, Plus Ss 09 Catalogs

In summary, the "Fs" mix of old and current products is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a bundle of both past and current products at a discounted price. This bundle can be purchased through a consultant or on the company's website and typically includes a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The products included are of the same high quality as individual products and can be purchased using a consultant discount, although the discount will only apply to the current products in the bundle.
susanr613
Gold Member
Howdy:

I have a few items left over from a recent grab and go show, as well as about 25 - 30 SS 09 catalogs. PM me for the items. I would be happy to give you the catalogs if you pay shipping from 60107.

Thanks!

I pm'd you.

Bumping....updated list and lower prices on some items.

TIA

1. What is the "Fs" mix of old and current products?

The "Fs" mix of old and current products refers to a special promotion where customers can purchase a bundle of both past and current Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. This allows customers to try out a variety of products at a lower cost.

2. How can I purchase the "Fs" mix of old and current products?

The "Fs" mix of old and current products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website. The bundle can be found in the "Specials" section and can be added to your cart for purchase.

3. What products are included in the "Fs" mix?

The products included in the "Fs" mix may vary, but typically include a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The specific items included can be found on the product page for the "Fs" mix bundle.

4. Are the products in the "Fs" mix the same quality as individual products?

Yes, the products included in the "Fs" mix are the same high-quality products that are sold individually. They may be discontinued items or current products that are being offered at a discounted price for the bundle.

5. Can I use a consultant discount on the "Fs" mix bundle?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on the "Fs" mix bundle. However, please note that the discount will only apply to the current products included in the bundle, not the discontinued items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay