• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Piece of Stainless Cookware? Let's Make a Deal!

In summary, the conversation is about someone selling a piece of stainless cookware from a set they recently obtained. They are willing to sell it for half the price listed in the catalog plus shipping. However, they cannot directly list the item as it goes against the rules of the marketplace. Interested parties can PM or email the seller for more information. The seller also mentions that there is only one set that contains pieces not available any other way and only one piece from that set is available as open stock. The item has been sold pending payment.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
This is an item in the current catalog, so let's see if I can do this in a discreet way and not break the rules.

I recently obtained a set of stainless cookware. There is one piece in that set that I do not want...I bought the set in order to get the other pieces that aren't available open stock.

I'd be willing to sell it to you for half the price it goes for in the catalog, plus shipping from Ohio. Sadly, it doesn't have its own box, as it was part of a set.

Please post your e-mail if you are interested. Only a few PMs will put me over quota. Thanks for understanding!

Which piece is it? and shipping to 78552 how much?
[email protected]

She can't say which piece it is, because the rules of the marketplace prohibit directly listing items from the current catalog.

She cant say in here, but you can PM her and ask that way.

Email me at [email protected]
I just got the 7 Piece Executive Set and plan to sell my old non stick set, but if I do I'll be missing a key item..maybe yours is what I need! LOL (even though it's stainless)

Doesn't look like I can help you because it's stainless, Kristen, but I will e-mail you. Or you can PM. I had limited PM space but it ALLLLL got deleted ... so go right ahead and PM!

Though in the stainless sets, it's pretty easy to narrow it down. Only one set contains pieces that are not available any other way ... and only one piece in that set is available as open stock!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Doesn't look like I can help you because it's stainless, Kristen, but I will e-mail you. Or you can PM. I had limited PM space but it ALLLLL got deleted ... so go right ahead and PM!

I don't mind stainless but unfortunately it's not the size I need! Thanks for sending the info to me! :)

This item has been sold pending payment. If it falls through I will re post.

1. What material is the cookware made of?

The cookware is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is known for its durability and non-reactive properties.

2. Is the cookware compatible with all types of stovetops?

Yes, the cookware is designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Can the cookware be used in the oven?

Yes, the cookware is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How do I clean and care for the cookware?

The cookware is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils to prolong the life of your cookware.

5. Does the cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our cookware comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. Please contact our customer service team for any warranty inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle