• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Fall/Winter '07 Catalogs? Let's make a deal!

In summary, the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog features new products such as the Bamboo Kitchen Towel Set, Stoneware Bar Pan, and Mini Loaf Pan. Previous catalog items can still be purchased through the "Retired Products" section on the website. Special deals and promotions are available, including discounted bundles, free gifts with purchase, and limited-time offers. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the catalog, and requests for a physical or digital copy can be made through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the website.
smallfarmmom
I have 3 unopened packages of the Fall/Winter '07 Catalogs for sale, $17 postage paid per package.

I am expecting and we live in the south which was hit by a terrible ice storm in Dec. My husband is a utility worker and since the storm, has been on "service emergency" which is 7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. I just do not have the time for my PC Business right now. I don't want these cattys to go to waste, so PM me & let's make a deal!

How many per package? 25?

Yes, I guess, isn't 25 the number the packages come in?

I'm sending you a pm....thanks!!!!

Please let me know if these are already spoken for...might be interested! :)

If you are paying the postage then I would like to purchase 1 pack.
Please let me know if you still have these on hand and we can arrange payment ect.
Thanks,
Michelle

Do you still have any catty's.....if so please email me at [email protected]. I was just looking through my stuff wondering if I had enough for February.

Thanks

I am waiting to see if they are all spoken for? I will update later>

Oh that sucks for your family (the ice storm) but the overtime will make up for it I'm sure. My husband works for AT&T and I know how hard it is when hubby is working megga overtime for stuff like that. We didn't get to see each other hardly any for 3 month after hurricane katrina a few years ago and we don't even live on the gulf coast. Anyways, hang in there and best of luck to you and your pregnancy.

Related to Interested in Fall/Winter '07 Catalogs? Let's make a deal!

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog?

The Fall/Winter '07 Catalog features many new products, including the Bamboo Kitchen Towel Set, the Stoneware Bar Pan, and the Mini Loaf Pan. These items are perfect for fall and winter cooking and entertaining.

2. Can I still purchase items from previous catalogs?

Yes, you can still purchase items from previous catalogs. Our website has a section for "Retired Products" where you can find and purchase items from past catalogs.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions in the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog. Some of these include discounted bundles, free gifts with purchase, and limited-time offers on select products. Be sure to check the catalog or our website for the most up-to-date promotions.

4. Can I host a party and earn free products from the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales. Plus, hosting a party is a fun and easy way to get your friends and family together for a cooking and shopping experience.

5. How do I request a copy of the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog?

You can request a copy of the Fall/Winter '07 Catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view and download the catalog on our website. Additionally, you can sign up for our email list to receive updates and digital versions of our catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • lterman
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • astavnes