• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware

In summary, the "Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware" is a high-quality cookware made of stainless steel with an aluminum core for even heat distribution. It is safe to use on all stovetop surfaces and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It is also oven-safe and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
leftymac
I have a used, but in excellent condition (I treat my cookware like it's a precious jewel) piece of current executive cookware that I'd like to sell.

I'd prefer that you email me ([email protected]) for details, but I know most people will still either reply on here or send me a PM, so that's fine too.

If you're smart enough, you can figure out the piece. Just read other posts by me. ;)

Haha, Keith! I think I'll wait until I have a chance to try out my Director's, before I pay money for one, and end up not liking it.

I really like panninis, but my D said they don't turn out that well on this particular item, either.

pampchefsarah said:
Haha, Keith! I think I'll wait until I have a chance to try out my Director's, before I pay money for one, and end up not liking it.

I really like panninis, but my D said they don't turn out that well on this particular item, either.

Try it out and let me know! I do think paninis come out well in them.

Anyone? This is an excellent piece being offered at an excellent price! :)

This might not be a good time to advertise cookware on sale w/ the current special being 60% off cookware...LOL
I think alot of consultants host their own shows/open houses to get cookware at that discount.

chefsteph07 said:
This might not be a good time to advertise cookware on sale w/ the current special being 60% off cookware...LOL
I think alot of consultants host their own shows/open houses to get cookware at that discount.

I know, but you can't blame a boy for trying :)

Not blamin' ya!
Maybe if it doesn't go, advertise again around Nov...:D

Related to Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware

1. What materials is the "Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware" made of?

The "Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware" is made of high-quality stainless steel with an aluminum core for even heat distribution.

2. Is this cookware safe to use on all stovetop surfaces?

Yes, the "Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware" is safe to use on all stovetop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

3. Does this cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware" comes with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

4. Can this cookware be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware" is oven-safe up to 500°F, making it perfect for roasting and baking dishes.

5. Is this cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs: Piece of Current Executive Cookware" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Poll