• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Rare Item from Current Catalog: $30 + Shipping

In summary, my sister has an item that is in the current catalog so I cannot say what it is. But it is an item in the current kit and she's looking to sell it for $30 plus shipping. She bought it almost two years ago and just doesn't like it so it's hardly been used. Please PM me if you are interested.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My sister has an item that is in the current catalog so I cannot say what it is. But it is an item in the current kit and she's looking to sell it for $30 plus shipping. She bought it almost two years ago and just doesn't like it so it's hardly been used. Please PM me if you are interested.

Can you give any clues? Bigger than a breadbox? Worth more than $30?If it's the only item I can think of that's worth more than $30 in the kit, I don't much care for mine either.

You don't like your Saute Pan Di? I LOVE mine!
He-he, I know you were referring to the other item...

Yes it would be that other item. I told her I would try to get rid of it for her. After 2 years of trying to get her to like it, I finally gave up.

Isn't there 3 items over 30? I know its not the pan, so is it the other item the same $$ as the pan, or the other? :confused:Iknow....Im slow!:blushing:

does it cut potatoes?

both items I'm thinking about would cut potatoes

guess I was thinking of MU backwards

I have to say, this thread actually made me snort :) LOL!

I'm guessing it's the mystery Mousekatool :D.

Anyone else watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?

For the record, I LOVE mine!

AnnieBee said:
I have to say, this thread actually made me snort :) LOL!

I'm guessing it's the mystery Mousekatool :D.

Anyone else watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?

For the record, I LOVE mine!

Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggety Dog... :sing:

Oh Janet, you should hear my littlest DD sing that song, she is 21mnths, and it is so cute and funny seeing her walk around, "hot dog, hot dog" tilting her head from side to side. She may just be the cutest kid in the whole world. And I may just be a little biased :).

Attachments

• ChloeOnPlatter.jpg
    ChloeOnPlatter.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
So now that you've figured it out, anyone want to take it off her hands? Would make a great Christmas present!

starrmarie said:
both items I'm thinking about would cut potatoes

I thought the same thing. My very next thought was "why wouldn't anyone like the 5" utility knife????" :D

AnnieBee said:
Oh Janet, you should hear my littlest DD sing that song, she is 21mnths, and it is so cute and funny seeing her walk around, "hot dog, hot dog" tilting her head from side to side. She may just be the cutest kid in the whole world. And I may just be a little biased :).

I see your cute and raise you. My DS is 3 years old and a flirt. We were in the store the other day and a cute woman was behind us in line. He says, and I quote:

"Hi, pretty lady! Me Jax! I sing for you! I work a RAILroad ALLLLL a DAYYYYY!" at the top of his voice. She couldn't contain the laughter. Yeah, he's a cutie.

I don't need another potato cutter, either. I prefer a knife any day. My potatoes are all too big for the mini-guitar.

how can she not like it, my BF and I fight over whos turn it is to use it! we LOVE it!

candiejayne said:
how can she not like it, my BF and I fight over whos turn it is to use it! we LOVE it!

I love mine too, I tried forever to get her to like it. I even offered to give her my old one but she doesn't want that one either.

still don't get what it is???

Well...um, I think I know what it is and it hates ME! so I hate it, too! Even requested and got extra training at a Cook n Book with my director where it worked like a charm. I felt really stupid and 2 days later when I popped it out at home, once again, I struggled the whole time. I am starting to think there is something wrong with mine.

oh shoot! I think I just hijacked this thread - sorry - it was intentional

geez! I meant UNintentional

guess I should change my name to SeeMeTheIdiot

Last edited:
SeeMe4PC said:
oh shoot! I think I just hijacked this thread - sorry - it was intentional

That's all right, from what I've seen people either love it or hate it. I personally love it. Had the old one and upgraded when they made it safer.

One of my uplines hates her cause she cant get it to work, but it's all about a smoothe consistant movement and not trying to go fast. It doesn't work right then. Not sure she liked the new girl showing her how to make it work properly within my first month, but hey, she likes it much better now.

Ok, I'm a 'hater' but y'all are making me think I should give it another try.

I dislike it so much I actually got excited when my husband accidently (no, really!) dropped it and a piece broke off! Then, disappointed that it was just a corner of the glider, and doesn't affect the function at all (in fact, even though it's a sizable piece which broke off, you can't really tell unless you're looking for it). Maybe I'll play with it next week when I'm on vacation. :sing:

Oh, and, uh, no thanks, not looking for another one. :rolleyes:

Give it another chance! Fried potatoes are soooo easy with this thing! I can slice so much faster then I can with a knife! Just remember until you get the hang of it slow gentle gliding motion back and forth! I love the new safety feature, my mom has the old style and I seen her slice her finger pretty bad years ago. I've almost gotten her convinced to retire the old and purchase a new one!

Everyone HAS to love this thing, I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! LOL I have sold a few of them just raving over it!

Sorry, I don't need one, I never use mine but I guess I should start. This was fun! lol We should start a new thread "guess what PC item I'm thinking about:confused:" lol

I LOVE mine...HATED the new design but I am good with it now! I am actually using my mom's newer one because I still own the old one but I LOVE it...I use it at most shows great tool....

If I had the money I would SOO be all over this!

pampchefsarah said:
Ok, I'm a 'hater' but y'all are making me think I should give it another try.

I dislike it so much I actually got excited when my husband accidently (no, really!) dropped it and a piece broke off! Then, disappointed that it was just a corner of the glider, and doesn't affect the function at all (in fact, even though it's a sizable piece which broke off, you can't really tell unless you're looking for it). Maybe I'll play with it next week when I'm on vacation. :sing:

Oh, and, uh, no thanks, not looking for another one. :rolleyes:

Get it replaced. That happened to mine, too, when I let it fly off and they sent me a new one.

DebbieJ said:
Get it replaced. That happened to mine, too, when I let it fly off and they sent me a new one.

Right, I'll do that at the same time I smash and send in a piece of my DCB for replacement (it's been, what? 3 months at least!). I'm so not good at getting things in the mail (except bill payments, of course!).

Annie, your little one looks like she'd fit in the dotts large bowl! Wherever do you store that bowl?

My roomate tried to slice meat on it and gave up ... I use it to cut potatoes and that is really about it. I tried to use it for cheese and reverted to the old box grater . . . one item to clean. Most of the time, mine lives in my consultant tote.

I hope yours gets sold!

When I signed up to sell PC I had originally dated a show in that month so I could have this thing.....6 months later I have NEVER used it. Go figure.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Annie, your little one looks like she'd fit in the dotts large bowl! Wherever do you store that bowl?

My roomate tried to slice meat on it and gave up ... I use it to cut potatoes and that is really about it. I tried to use it for cheese and reverted to the old box grater . . . one item to clean. Most of the time, mine lives in my consultant tote.

I hope yours gets sold!

For the grater part, I don't think cheese is the best thing to do with it. You can grate carrots, potatoes, etc with it better.

I love mine too. Used it last night.

Cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, etc. all work well...

Okay I talked to my sister and she said she really wants to get this out of her cupboards, she would take $25 for it!

Make sure you list it on LMAD too...you might have better luck/more bites.

janetupnorth said:
Make sure you list it on LMAD too...you might have better luck/more bites.

I've never used Let's Make a Deal, how do you do it? And can I do it with current PC items?

Related to Selling Rare Item from Current Catalog: $30 + Shipping

1. Can you provide more information about the item for sale?

Unfortunately, since the item is from our current catalog, we cannot disclose specific details about it. However, we can assure you that all of our products are high-quality and designed to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

2. How much does the item cost?

The seller is asking for $30 for the item, plus the cost of shipping. This price is negotiable, so feel free to reach out and discuss it with them.

3. How long has the item been owned and used?

The seller purchased the item almost two years ago, but it has hardly been used. It is still in excellent condition and ready for a new home.

4. Can I see a picture of the item?

We understand that buyers may want to see a picture of the item before making a purchase. You can request a photo from the seller directly through private messaging.

5. How can I purchase the item?

If you are interested in purchasing the item, please reach out to the seller through private messaging. They will provide you with their preferred method of payment and shipping arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dragonflyz
  • DebinNC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
Replies