• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell My 3 Unused Items from Current Catalog!

In summary, if you have unused items from the current Pampered Chef catalog that you would like to sell, you can contact your consultant who will help you determine a fair price and list them for sale. You will receive a portion of the profits, and your consultant will handle the shipping process for you. There is a time limit of 30 days from the catalog release date to list your items for sale. Some items may not be eligible for selling, such as discontinued or seasonal items. Your consultant can provide you with a list of eligible items.
pckelly
I have 3 items from the current catalog I want to sell. I earned two of them and don't use them (well, used it once). I bought one item and don't use either. Please email me off list for the items!

Last edited:
I sent you an email
thanks

I just emailed you...thanks~Tracey in NC

Related to Sell My 3 Unused Items from Current Catalog!

1. What is the process for selling my unused items from the current Pampered Chef catalog?

The process for selling your unused items is simple. First, you will need to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which items you would like to sell. They will then help you determine the best price for your items and assist you in listing them for sale on our website or through a virtual party.

2. How much money can I expect to make by selling my unused items?

The amount of money you can make by selling your unused items will vary depending on the items and their condition. Your Pampered Chef consultant will help you determine a fair price for your items. Keep in mind that you will receive a portion of the profits, as the consultant will also take a commission for their services.

3. Can I sell any item from the current Pampered Chef catalog?

You can sell most items from the current Pampered Chef catalog, but there are a few exceptions. Items that are discontinued or seasonal cannot be sold. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a list of eligible items for selling.

4. Do I need to ship the items myself?

No, you do not need to ship the items yourself. Your consultant will handle the shipping process for you, so you don't have to worry about it. They will also provide you with a shipping label to make the process even easier.

5. Is there a time limit for selling my unused items?

Yes, there is a time limit for selling your unused items. The items must be listed for sale within 30 days of the catalog release date. This ensures that the items are still in high demand and allows for a timely sale. Your consultant will inform you of the specific deadline for your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • wadesgirl