• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FS: Cranberry and Sage linen set NIP

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I'm going through a fairly large box of stuff and found a still-sealed package of Cranberry and Sage placemats and napkins. I haven't had a chance to take a picture, but will post one later.

Anybody want these? They were a consultant special item from Fall 2004, and matched the towels that were in the catalog that year. There are 4 placemats and 4 matching napkins. Based on current catalog pricing of linens, the set is valued at $38, but I'll sell it for $20 plus shipping.

As mentioned, the package is still sealed, so they're in new condition.
Please reply here if you're interested.

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
I am interested and i would like to have 2 more sets if any one has them. let me know how much.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
The set I have is $20 plus shipping. What's your ZIP code, so I can get a shipping estimate?

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
56164 is the zip

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
The total will be $28.

If you still want them, I take PayPal (cash transfer only) or personal check, although checks must clear before I ship items.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Are you still interested? I've been having a problem with PMs, so if you PMed me, I may not have gotten it (that's why I specify to reply to this thread).

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
yes i still want them. but if you can hang on to them till next month after the 10th would be great.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
OK. As long as I know that I can't count on the money until then, I can wait.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views