• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy Unique 'I'll Meet You in the Kitchen' Shirts?

In summary, the seller has 7 brand new, never worn 2X shirts for sale with a "I'll meet you in the Kitchen" embroidery design. The shirts are made by Gildan, 100% cotton, round neck, short sleeve, and come in blue, purple, black, lime green, pink, navy blue, and tan. They are perfect for wearing to shows or with khaki's or jeans. The seller is asking for $45.00 and is willing to ship them in a priority box for $6.00. The logo is located on the left breast and is about 2 inches across. The seller can also provide individual pictures upon request and is willing to measure the shoulder to shoulder length.
pckelly
I have 7 shirts for sale. I would like $50.00 for all 7 (about 7.14 a piece). The pics are below. I got these made and have never worn these colors( they are brand new)! The size is 2X, but they fit kind of snug. The are made by Gildan. They are 100% cotton. Round Neck, short sleeve. The embroidery says " I'll meet you in the Kitchen". It has a chef hat above it.
Colors are: Blue, Purple, Black, Lime Green, Pink, Navy Blue and Tan
These are great to wear to shows, I have several others that I wear. You can also wear them with khaki's or jeans around town. I have had people ask me about them!!!
I take paypal, and I can ship them in a priority box for $6.00!!

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Cute shirts. Not my size or I'd give be giving you an offer. Question though (as I have a friend with an embroidery machine and I might just need something like this for myself.....;) ) Where is the logo on the shirt and how big is it? Really really cute idea!

It is on the left breast, of course up a little high so it doesn't sit right on the boob. HAH! It is about 2 inches across, not too big.

pic?How/where do I view the pics?

The pictures are in the post above. I took a picture of all my shirts I had bought. If you need me to take a picture of one by itself, let me know and I will email you one. I have a show tonight, will check back later this evening!

I am changing the price to $45.00 for the shirts. Any takers??

Could you do me a favor and measure from shoulder to shoulder for me? Thanks :)

ndbigler said:
Could you do me a favor and measure from shoulder to shoulder for me? Thanks :)

I pm'd you!

1. How many shirts come in the "Fs: 7 Shirts for Shows!" set?

The "Fs: 7 Shirts for Shows!" set includes 7 shirts, as indicated in the name.

2. What sizes are available for the shirts?

The shirts are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.

3. Are the shirts made of a specific material?

Yes, the shirts are made of 100% cotton for a comfortable and breathable fit.

4. Can I mix and match the shirt designs in the set?

Yes, you can mix and match the designs however you would like. The set includes a variety of fun and stylish designs to choose from.

5. Can I return or exchange the shirts if they don't fit?

Yes, our return and exchange policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly