• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repost: Fs: Shirts Size 2X (Fit Like a 1X)

In summary, the shirts are available in size 2X, which fits more like a 1X. They can be exchanged for a different size within the return policy timeframe. The shirts are labeled as size 2X but fit slightly smaller. They are made of a soft cotton blend material. Currently, they are only available in the color and size listed in the post, but other options may be offered in the future.
pckelly
I am reposting this, someone wanted them, but that was 2 days ago and I haven't heard from them.

I have 5 shirts for sale. I would like $20.00 for all 5 ($4.00 a piece). The pics are below. I got these made. The size is 2X, but they fit snug. ( I normally wear a 1X and these are tight) They are made by Gildan. They are 100% cotton. Round Neck, short sleeve. The embroidery says " I'll meet you in the Kitchen". It has a chef hat above it. Women's shirts.
The colors I have are: Blue, Light Green, Light Blue, Red and Brown. The Light Green and Light Blue are brand new, never worn. The Blue has been worn once, the red has been worn twice and I have worn the brown one to about 10 shows. Still in good condition, shows some dark spots from different food, but still in good condition!
These are great to wear to shows. You can also wear them with khaki's or jeans around town. I have had people ask me about them!!!
I take paypal, and I can ship them in a priority box for $6.00!

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1189.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1188.jpg

Last edited:

Related to Repost: Fs: Shirts Size 2X (Fit Like a 1X)

1. What are the sizes available for the shirts?

The shirts are available in size 2X, which fit more like a 1X.

2. Can I exchange the shirt if it does not fit?

Yes, you can exchange the shirt for a different size as long as it is within our return policy timeframe.

3. Are the shirts true to size?

The shirts are labeled as size 2X, but they do fit slightly smaller, closer to a 1X.

4. What material are the shirts made of?

The shirts are made of a soft cotton blend material for comfortable wear.

5. Do the shirts come in other colors?

Currently, the shirts are only available in the color and size listed in the post. However, we may have other colors and sizes available in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly