• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with VIP Customer Service"VIP Customer Service Leaves Me Frustrated!

In summary, the customer was told that they would be shipping their order at the end of the month, but it has not shipped yet. The customer has called many times and has been told different things by different employees. The customer is upset because they ordered items and spent money on them, but they have not received them yet.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
ok, called again today I'm a little agitated no CO box, no paperwork I ordered & no boxes from VIP!!
Last week they told me all leadership orders were to be filled first & would be shipped at once. (never had a return call from my message I left last Monday)
Today I called got a different CS person and she said oh, your order is on hold..... SO, Ii ask why?????? UHMMM she's not sure. Ok, can you find out ??
She said it was the cosmetic bag is on backorder!!!
I said ship it today!!!
she isn't sure they can they want all orders complete!!
I told her she can cancel the bag I already have a teal one!! I want my dang shirts, totes etc I'm sorry but the order was $100+ & they are holding it for a crappy $5 item.

I'm sorry that happened to you. {{{hugs}}}

Sometimes companies don't think about what the customer would want done.

I'm still waiting on my VIP order too. Placed it after Leadership, so that's not looking too good if those of you who went are still waiting!

I just got what I ordered at leadership last Thursday. They had told me that they would be shipping at the end of the month. They certainly aren't my favorite company!

I haven't gotten my VIP either. I sent them an email and got a pretty snotty reply saying that someone at Leadership told me that it wouldn't ship until the following week. Nobody told me anything about when to expect the order to processed or shipped.

Well it still hasn't shipped!! Apparently they were waiting on a shipment of the jackets from their supplier then they needed a...excuse me, but is that MY problem?! I just would like some feedback. A quick email as soon as Leadership was over saying, "Thank you for your order we will be processing all Leadership orders on X date. You should expect to receive your Leadeship order by Feb. 1 (or something)" would have eased our anxiety. A lot of us spent ALOT of money with them. It is the least they could do. You know?!

1. How can I reach VIP customer service at Pampered Chef?

To reach VIP customer service at Pampered Chef, you can call their toll-free number at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) or email them at [email protected].

2. What are the hours of operation for VIP customer service?

The VIP customer service team at Pampered Chef is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (CT) and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (CT).

3. What should I do if I am not satisfied with the resolution provided by VIP customer service?

If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by VIP customer service, you can request to speak with a supervisor or escalate your concern to the corporate customer service team.

4. Is there a way to track the status of my VIP customer service inquiry?

Yes, you can track the status of your VIP customer service inquiry by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the "My Orders" section. You can also use the "Contact Us" form on the website to receive updates on your inquiry.

5. How can I provide feedback about my experience with VIP customer service?

You can provide feedback about your experience with VIP customer service by filling out the survey that is sent to you after your inquiry has been resolved. You can also leave a review on the Pampered Chef website or contact the corporate customer service team to share your feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies